Get a head start in your career
Join us and you'll have the chance to explore all the exciting possibilities a Vodafone career can offer. And while you're doing that, your contribution will make a real difference too.
Start your career at Vodafone
Embrace new advancements. And we'll develop your skills. With hands-on education, real-world qualifications, and programmes covering an array of new and exciting business areas, apprenticeships aren’t what they used to be. At Vodafone, they’re so much more.
Plus, you don't have to make the difficult choice between pursuing a full-time job or receiving an education, because with Apprenticeships, you get the best of both worlds!
What's in it for you?
- Cutting-edge personal and skills development with on-the-job training and our virtual classroom.
- Learn to innovate as a part of key projects.
- Get great business exposure and responsibility from day one.
- Accelerate your career progression working with industry experts.
- Be part of a Youth community.
- Enjoy flexible working and a fast-paced environment. See full details for the location requirements for each programme on their links above.
- Receive all-round support from mentors, leaders, buddies and networks.
- Attend company wide events plus Youth Committee organised events, projects, charity days.
- Be celebrated for your contribution through our system of rewards and recognition.
- Get 28 days of paid holidays, plus three charity leave days each year.
- Enjoy discounts on Vodafone's broadband and network services.
- Receive a flexible benefits programme including subsidised gym-subscriptions, enhanced pension contributions, season ticket loans and so much more.
- Grow and develop with our Spirit Days which are held one day each quarter of the year to focus on our well-being, self-development and connection with others.
What do you need to know about Apprenticeships?
The qualifications you'll pursue during your apprenticeship are fully funded by us, thanks to our contributions to the apprenticeship levy. This means you can obtain a valuable qualification without the burden of student fees or debt. In practical terms, your workweek will consist of dedicating 20% of your time to studying for your qualification, with the remaining hours devoted to putting your newfound knowledge into action on the job.
You'll have full support from your teams and a dedicated learning coach to ensure your success. Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship and have your qualification we will continue to support your career journey with Vodafone UK.
Level 3 Apprenticeship
Level 3 is equivalent to an A-level qualification, with a typical duration ranging from 12 to 18 months, depending on the specific programme.
Level 4 Apprenticeship
Level 4 is equivalent to a Foundation Degree, typically spanning 18 to 24 months, depending on the programme.
Level 6 Apprenticeship
Level 6 is equivalent to an Integrated Degree, with a typical duration ranging from 33 to 48 months, depending on the programme.
Get involved in all that Vodafone has to offer with our internal events such as Vodafone Games, a day dedicated to sports, fun, food and connection!
Be part of the Youth community by connecting with other people on the same or similar Early Career pathways such as Graduates, Apprentices and Work Experience. Recent events set up by the Youth Committee include the TelCo Cup and Summer Social Ball!
Get together with your team or your peers to give something back to the community, using your charity leave days (3 per year, per person). Recently, some teams have volunteered at community hubs, schools and food banks to name a few!
Connect with your team and peers in the office - there's always something happening in our office locations, whether that's a visit from an ice cream van or Pippin's Doughnuts, Pups at Work, drinks on the terrace at The Speechmark or events such as CustomerFest and networking with our employee networks!
1. Application and eligibility form
First, we’ll ask you to fill in a quick form that tells us your basic details. We’ll use these to make sure you’re eligible for the programme you’re applying for.
2. Digital assessment
Next is your chance to show us what you’ve got. It starts with a video interview, where you’ll record your answers to five questions. Then you'll be presented with a logical reasoning game. From start to finish, this stage will take around 30 minutes.
3. Assessment centre experience
During this fully immersive experience, you’ll take part in exercises that feel just like working with us. You’ll meet a number of assessors and teams and complete three assessments – a one-to-one strengths-based interview, a role-specific exercise and a core exercise that will really get you thinking.
Within seven days of the assessment centre, we'll get back in touch. If you're successful, we’ll ask for a few more details and get your contract out to you as quickly as possible. We’ll then get you connected to all things Vodafone via webinars, quizzes, challenges, Q&As and a lively Facebook page. All of which will help get you energised for your first day.
Apprentice Career Story
Learn about William's time on the Apprenticeship programme and his learnings and projects since completing.