Make an impact that matters
At Vodafone, we dream big and innovate with purpose and empower people through technology. Whether we're using drones to deliver medical supplies to rural communities or helping bridge the digital gap for over 1.5 billion school kids, we don’t just talk about change, we lead with it. Join one of our Graduate Programmes and make a real difference.
Vodafone UK/Group explained
Vodafone is owned by Vodafone Group & we have a number of Vodafone subsidiaries across 24 countries. Despite both entities being located in the UK, Vodafone Group and Vodafone UK have separate early careers programmes. No matter what you choose, you’ll gain some amazing new experiences and make an impact.
What's in it for you?
- Experience different teams to discover your passion
- Learn to innovate as a part of key projects
- Get great business exposure and responsibility from day one
- Accelerate your career progression working with industry experts
- Collaborate with teams across the UK and global community
- Benefit from our Grow with us platform where you can grow your impact, skills and career
- Be part of a global community of graduates, interns and apprentices
- Enjoy flexible working and a fast-paced environment
- Get all-round support from mentors, global leaders, buddies and networks
- Be celebrated for your contribution through our system of rewards and recognition
- Get 28 days of paid holidays and three charity leave days each year
- Enjoy discounts on Vodafone's broadband and network services
- Receive a flexible benefits programme including subsidised gym-subscriptions, season ticket loans and so much more
- Use four Spirit of Vodafone days each year for well-being and development
1. Application and eligibility form
First, we’ll ask you to fill in a quick form that tells us your basic details. We’ll use these to make sure you’re eligible for the programme you’re applying for.
2. Digital assessment
Next is your chance to show us what you’ve got. It starts with a video interview, where you’ll record your answers to five questions. Then you'll be presented with a logical reasoning game. From start to finish, this stage will take around 30 minutes.
3. Assessment centre experience
During this fully immersive experience, you’ll take part in exercises that feel just like working with us. You’ll meet a number of assessors and teams and complete three assessments – a one-to-one strengths-based interview, a role-specific exercise and a core exercise that will really get you thinking. Assessment centres will take place between November-January.
Within seven days of the assessment centre, we'll get back in touch. If you're successful, we’ll ask for a few more details and get your contract out to you as quickly as possible. We’ll then get you connected to all things Vodafone via webinars, quizzes, challenges, Q&As and a lively Facebook page. All of which will help get you energised for your first day.