Your base salary
As calculated on 31 March 2024.
Your target bonus
Set out as a percentage of your salary and based on your band and local market.
Business performance multiplier
Calculated based on a Business Performance range of 0-200% which is applied to your target bonus percentage.
Potential for 10% or 25% uplift or reduction depending on your Impact Rating.
Adjusted Service Revenue
Adjusted Free Cash Flow
Revenue Market Share
- Your performance measures will be weighted 70% on local performance and 30% on Group performance.
- For performance below threshold there is no payout.
- The performance under each measure, which is capped at 200%, will be multiplied by its relevant weighting to give a final business multiplier percentage. End-of-year results will communicate business performance against both maximum opportunity (0%-100%) and target performance (0%-200%), the latter of which is what will be applied to your target bonus percentage.
- Financial Planning and Analysis are responsible for calculating any financial measures.
- The achievement of strategic measures will be assessed by the Group CEO, Group CHRO and Group CFO. The key metrics in this assessment are Churn and Net Promoter Score.
- The Remuneration Committee approves the final GSTIP outcomes and these are released in late May after the announcement of our year-end results.