Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for effectively providing a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibilities include the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management in order to support multi-department contact center operations.
The position requires some evening and weekend availability as per the business needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (NICE IEX –CCPULSE etc..) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in order to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans in communication and coordination with Operations teams
• Generate and evaluate staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
• Generate staffing models and provide recommendations based on analysis.
• Provide daily/intra-day performance reports and recommendations for improvement to leadership.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in performing WFM activities (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
• Proven experience in creating forecasts and optimal schedules
• Strong understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
• Strong analytical skills with systematic approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skill at all levels of the organization, customers and team members
• Ability to proactively find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide corrective recommendations
• Experience with WFM software (IEX Nice.) - including real-time adherence, preferred.
• Capacity Planning experience preferred
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Project Management.
• Very good oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages
• Very good working knowledge of Excel (Macro, VB Script, etc.) and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Private Health & Medical Insurance
• Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
• Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
• Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
• Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
• Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
• Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Customer Engagement SpecialistNewbury This is an exciting role where you will lead the customer engagement for one of our major simplification programmes where we are simplifying our systems & moving
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Lead Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Role purpose: To provide timely analytical/ decision services to maximize revenues and profitability in a manner that minimizes liabilities and risks, whilst delighting the internal and external
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Reconnect is Vodafone’s re-integration programme supporting individ
Prague 5, Prague
#LIDNI S námi to znovu rozjedete! Nové starty po delší pracovní pauze jdou vždycky ztuha. S programem Reconnect ale máte možnost naskočit do rozjetého vlaku. Rezervujeme vám místo v jedné z nejúspěš
Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) is transforming. We are embracing digital skills and technology and creating a Customer Service Operation (CSO) of the future. Our people and our customers are at t
We know that returning to work after a career break can be daunting. ReConnect is an opportunity for you to join an industry leading company at your own pace, part time or full time. Discover the worl
The role is employable in a 24X7 ops. Should be willing to work in shifts, including night shifts. This role requires good persuasive skills to get the required feedback on escalated cases Desktop ana