Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for effectively providing a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibilities include the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management in order to support multi-department contact center operations.
The position requires some evening and weekend availability as per the business needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (NICE IEX –CCPULSE etc..) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in order to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans in communication and coordination with Operations teams
• Generate and evaluate staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
• Generate staffing models and provide recommendations based on analysis.
• Provide daily/intra-day performance reports and recommendations for improvement to leadership.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in performing WFM activities (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
• Proven experience in creating forecasts and optimal schedules
• Strong understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
• Strong analytical skills with systematic approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skill at all levels of the organization, customers and team members
• Ability to proactively find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide corrective recommendations
• Experience with WFM software (IEX Nice.) - including real-time adherence, preferred.
• Capacity Planning experience preferred
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Project Management.
• Very good oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages
• Very good working knowledge of Excel (Macro, VB Script, etc.) and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Private Health & Medical Insurance
• Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
• Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
• Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
• Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
• Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
• Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
To performquote and purchase order processing and to support activities concerning supply chain area. To identify issues and improvement opportunities and drive resolution with a project thinking.Key
Month End accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Fixed Asset accounting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis.Perform month end act
Role Purpose:To provide administrative support to projects / work streams / governance processes concerning their planning,development and implementation. To ensure the seamless functioning and conti
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
Purpose The role is of the Corporate Security Executive (CS& H&SE). The CS&H&SE has to coordinate, support all aspects with regards to health and safety and corporate security. To establish, manage a
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers
ROLE PURPOSE: The primary aim of this role is to ensure delivery of Vodafone Global Enterprise solutions through the effective and efficient initiation, planning, monitoring and control, implementatio
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series