Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for effectively providing a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibilities include the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management in order to support multi-department contact center operations.
The position requires some evening and weekend availability as per the business needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (NICE IEX –CCPULSE etc..) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in order to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans in communication and coordination with Operations teams
• Generate and evaluate staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
• Generate staffing models and provide recommendations based on analysis.
• Provide daily/intra-day performance reports and recommendations for improvement to leadership.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in performing WFM activities (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
• Proven experience in creating forecasts and optimal schedules
• Strong understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
• Strong analytical skills with systematic approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skill at all levels of the organization, customers and team members
• Ability to proactively find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide corrective recommendations
• Experience with WFM software (IEX Nice.) - including real-time adherence, preferred.
• Capacity Planning experience preferred
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Project Management.
• Very good oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages
• Very good working knowledge of Excel (Macro, VB Script, etc.) and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Private Health & Medical Insurance
• Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
• Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
• Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
• Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
• Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
• Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Regional Consulting LeadLocation: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Prague 5, Prague
Tentokrát bychom rádi rozšířili tým o parťáka, který/á bude pravou rukou jednoho z našich obchodních ředitelů z pohledu sledování a vyhodnocení našich KPI a výsledků v retailu. Je to tedy ideálně někd
Chrudim, Pardubicky kraj
Pokud vás zajímá pozice, která je primárně analytická, tak jsme na stejné vlně. U nás se ale nejedná pouze o slepé programování, je potřeba chápat návaznosti na ostatní oddělení, a kromě toho být i tý
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Reconnect is Vodafone’s re-integration programme supporting individ
Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) is transforming. We are embracing digital skills and technology and creating a Customer Service Operation (CSO) of the future. Our people and our customers are at t
" - Handling the reporting requirements of all 23 circles by preparing MISand dashboards as per prescribed schedule. - To carry out analysis on reported data and support business with insights - Carry