Web Analytics Specialist
- Prepare requirement document for analytics implementation in new websites/apps and work closely with technology teams in order to ensure implementation is done correctly.
- Identify business goals, understand relevance, map-out interdepencies with other systems and get comprehensive implementation specification to prepare requirement document.
- Identify datalayer specs based on specific web properties
- Configure Adobe tagging in tag management. Implement complex logic to leverage newest features of Adobe analytics
- Lead QA and UAT of analytics tags
- Configure and manage tag auditing tools such as Observepoint. Adobe Debugger.
- Continuously check-up of analytics codes in web and mobile channels to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Analyze web and app traffic using clickstream tools including but not limited to Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management team.
- Evaluate and analyze click-stream data, traffic sources, different target audiences’ patterns, funnel conversions, as well as value proposition, product catalogues, campaigns and content performance.
- Manage the preperation and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Make daily/weekly recommendations for optimization of digital user experience.
- Research and investigate market to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the business management and core website decision makers.
- Lead driving core insights from data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Plan, implement and monitor personalization campaigns and test across channels.
- Measure success and communicate learnings to relevant stakeholders.
- Iterate and augment campaigns based on new learnings.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may occur within personalization campaigns and tests.
- Collaborate with external partners such as agencies and VF global analytics teams to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, pure sciences or business
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics, specifically in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Good Knowledge on Web Analytics Tools, Tag Managers
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, databases and database marketing principles
- 2+ years of experience with A/B multivariate testing tools and technologies
- Familiarity with DMPs
- In-depth understanding of LPO (Landing Page Optimization) and website personalization
- Experience with predictive modelling is a plus
- Good Knowledge of e-business, online commercial landscape, online content, digital marketing and e-commerce
- Knowledge on online product marketing is a plus
- Project management and analytical thinking skills
- Experience of leading cross functional teams across the organization, operating in complex matrix management structures
- Multi-task management
- Problem solving & decision making
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment with global teams and business units, good communication and intercultural skills.
- Results-driven and delivery-focused
- Flexible mind set to adapt to a constantly changing start-up business field
Maputo Head Office - Mozambique, Maputo
Role purpose: This position is to manage and deliver the Roaming administration activities in order to expand the roaming footprint and maintain existing services at expected operational and financia
E2E journey design of Fixed business Make use of market insights, NPS analysis as well as churn surveys and deliver customer interaction analysis for call center, sales and digital channels. Interpre
Türkiye’nin Dijital Dönüşümüne Liderlik etme sorumluluğunu benimsemiş yüksek performanslı Vodafone ekibinin bir parçası olmak üzere, Sosyal Medya Supervisor’ına raporlayacak Sosyal Medya Analisti arı
Vodafone Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and w
As a member of Customer Products & Processes Department,in the Offer & Processes Family & Convergence team, the CP&P Project Manager is in charge of project delivery and execution, design of Custo
As a member of the Customer, Products & Processes Department, within the Offer&Process SME team, the person will be in charge of the project management related to the clients belonging to the segment
Key accountabilities and decision ownership: Revenue Management To achieve circle budgeted revenue target for all VBS products from allocated HQ accounts. Revenue enhancement by adding
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Role Purpose: Responsible for ensuring NC meets all of its Service Obligations to allocated Customers ensuring retention, profitable growth and customer satisfaction (NPS). Working in Strategic partne
Accra, Greater Accra
Role purpose To play a frontline role in the delivery of a World Class Customer experience. Serves customers by determining requirements; answering enquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests;
Role purpose To play a frontline role in the delivery of a World Class Customer experience. Serves customers by determining requirements; answering enquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests