Voice Core Engineer
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Delivery and execution of all engineering activities related to the Voice Core (CS, Signaling, CDR, interconnect and IMS domain) into the relevant cluster ‘s country network inline with GNE&D strategy and with local market business priorities.
To be responsible for proper configuration of the Voice Core platforms
To contribute to the design of voice core solutions / services
To implement voice core solutions / services
To test voice core solutions / services
To document voice core solutions / services
To continuous improve the voice core service and the related processes
To monitor and improve the voice quality
To trigger and coordinate regular interconnect capacity extensions
To closely monitor capacity and performance KPIs for the Voice Core platforms
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Perform detailed / low level design, configuration, testing and integration with core elements and interconnect parties
- Act as EDM (Engineering Delivery Manager) for Voice Core projects Defining, planning and scheduling all Voice core network activities and interventions
- Understand dependencies and implications, ensure their consideration for achieving smooth integration of Voice Core technologies and software functions into the relevant country networks. Maintain accordance with guidelines and high level designs defined by all GNE&D groups
- Budget monitoring and execution
- Monitor service performance and quality, recommend optimization actions where applicable
- Technical knowledge and expertise in the Voice Core Networks domains (IMS, CS, Signalling, Customer Databases or interconnection.). Knowledge in protocols, services and in overall network architecture (both mobile & fixed).
- Technical skills in network design, analysis, integration, testing, etc. in the domains of interest.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with teams of all sizes, both physically and virtually coming together
- Basic understanding of project management principles and basic relevant skills. Ability to act as project manager in small and medium scale.
- Proven experience and attitude to work in multinational and multicultural teams in a complex large company and matrix environments
- Strong established relationships with stakeholders in the cluster countries, namely with local operational and commercial/demand teams and stakeholders
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n