- Bring industry leading digital UX and design principles for complex and high traffic website.
- Helping to carve out and promote UX as a discipline and the value it brings to each project, senior stakeholders and the wider business.
- Working with both technical and business stakeholders to define a best in class online experience for our users.
- Creation of visual and component designs and prototypes (knowledge of Sketch would be advantageous).
- Taking a hands-on, ownership role of the Vodafone digital experience and brand expression.
- Balancing the aspirations of the business, working within technical capabilities and lead by the needs of our users, at times having to make compromises.
- Having a working knowledge of accessibility standards, their importance and relevance.
- Support project estimation.
- High traffic B2B and/or B2C websites. Experience on complex apps and website would be an advantage.
- Experience working on CMS driven websites. Experience of Seibel would be an advantage.
- Must have a portfolio with case studies.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Expert with Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin and/or similar tools.
- Experience of working in Kanban, but also a Scrum team.
- Understanding of accessibility standards.
- A clear understanding of where UX design fits within an organisation and what value it can bring.
- Experience working with BAs, product owners and project managers, to capture, review and agree business requirements.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
Role purpose: 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment. Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and
Lead Role.< /span>Responsible for managing key services/projects, providing strategic, analytical and Service management for Vodafone UK applications. Should be able to work closely with B usiness
The Service Owner Device Management is end-to-end accountable for the Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition of the Mobile Device Management solution for all Vodafoneemployees world
"Sr.Executive- IT Applications Monitoring & Operations control support- Manage Application Operation support thru Event monitoring, ticketing system,job scheduling / monitoring, etc. using HP OV/OMi ,
Provide 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for storage prod ucts supported. Manages and resolves problems identified by system administrato rs or monitoring softwares. Proficient with
"Technical - Associate Consultant - Exposure to multiple technical modules/packages/areas - Work(administration, trouble shooting, monitoring etc.) on Technical issues and provides solution - Achieve
The Middleware Integration Developer is responsible for design and development of integration solutions that connect internal and external clients to back end systems and services.The developer part
"Ensure Transition Quality for all services under Transition (F4G program)as per TSSC Transition Methodology Conduct Quality gates for Service Go lives Manage Team "- Ensure meaningful SLA / KPI defin
Responsibilities The Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain softwareThis role is responsible for designing and developing code, writing and exec
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all