In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
As a User Experience Designer you will be working as part of a global team to design the user experience of leading Vodafone consumer applications and IoT products (B2C). Working alongside a team of UI and UX Designers locally and remotely, you will collaborate with other UX and UI professionals, Principle UX Managers and Art Directors in our design hubs all around Europe.
Tasks will predominantly be related to UX design, such as defining task flows, creating wire frames, defining IA, and prototyping. However, identifying needs for usability testing and user research and supporting the UX Research department by building prototypes for testing are also essential.
Collaboration with our design hub in the UK is very important in this role, therefore regular monthly travel there is to be expected.
What will you do:
Typical Outputs you will be delivering:
- UX concepts
- UX wireframes
- UX prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations & documents
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years of working experience including at least 2 years hands-on UX design experience
- Experience with the following tools:
- Own cloud
- Sketch or Omnigraffle
- PDF writer / editor
- Demonstrate exceptional wire framing and prototyping skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder’s/projects parallel
- A customer first attitude
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new multicultural team
- International working environment and experience
- We provide work assets as multimedia computers and peripherals and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home (once a week after probation period)
We are seeking a Pricing&Revenue Associate Manager-Enterprise with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre
If you want to be part of a team that values diversity, inclusion, belonging and uniqueness and aims to work with the agility of a startup, take a look into this opportunity because it may be your nex
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
Role purpose: Vodacom’s purpose is to empower everyone to be confidently connected. Vodacom is a leading African communications company providing a wide range of communication services, including mob
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Lifecycle Campaign Marketing Manager for our Consumer Business Unit! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to li
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
Role Title: Market Insight Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acr
We are seeking a Corporate Public Segment Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Large Ent.&
Vodafone Hungary is looking for aSegment Marketing intern! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communica