UK 2020 Discover Graduate Programme Digital Operation and Automation
Digital Operation and Automation
Automation, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence no longer live in the realms of theory and movies. These approaches and technologies are now being deployed and used by any company wishing to remain relevant and successful as the world goes digital around us. Vodafone is at the forefront of this 4th Industrial Revolution and is actively transforming the way it does business.
We are looking for innovative and problem solving graduates who can design and build analytics and automation solutions for our Sales, Engineering, Operations and Support teams. These solutions will provide insights to take better, proactive business decisions and will automate tedious and repetitive tasks, freeing people up to concentrate on what we really need to focus on… better customer experience and better Vodafone network and products.
- Acquire the skills and competence to help transform the way a FTSE-100 company does business;
- Direct exposure to cutting edge automation, analytics and artificial intelligence technology;
- The opportunity to create innovative solutions from day one of your career;
- Mentorship by industry leaders and experts in business process, network and IT automation;
- The opportunity to work with any part of Vodafone’s business from Sales and Marketing, to Technology, to Operations, to HR, to Finance, to…;
Through a series of rotations in your chosen area of specialism, we’ll support you to fulfil your potential and career goals;
Investment in your personal development with cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom;
Having business exposure and accountability from day one;
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards;
Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world;
- Being part of a global community of graduates.
2 year rotational programme (durations of rotations differ depending upon area) that will enable you to build expertise in various teams across our renowned Automation functions;
- A structured development programme;
High and demanding expectations which will test your capability and limits;
Stretching accountabilities in a supportive environment;
Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries;
Mentors and additional support from global leaders;
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently.
- A problem solver who is flexible and quick to learn;
- A team player with presence… automation is all about collaboration;
- Someone who can balance the detail against the “big picture”;
- Someone who delivers results;
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability;
- Strong academic performance;
- Proficient in English;
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s within one year);
Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital.
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Start date: September 2020
Duration of Programme: 2 years - rotational placement programme
Location: All roles are based within the UK. Placements will be based at our Newbury campus.
Requirement: 2.2 (or equivalent) in chosen degree (achieved or predicted). We look for graduates with a technology or science related degree with a preference for degrees in, but not limited to: Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Theoretical Physics, Molecular Physics, Mechatronics and Robotics, and Chemistry. You must have the correct UK right to work documentation in place for the full programme duration.
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application, so please look out for the follow up email.
London, Greater London
HR Duration: 12 weeks Start Date: June 2020 Location: London Paddington At Vodafone, we don't just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We're a brand that loves change -
Vodafone is one of the biggest mobile networks, we keep 450 million people connected all over the world, every single day. From amazing success stories to some of life’s most epic moments, Vodafone gi
Customer Operations You’re Generation Possible. You’ve got ideas about making life better. So do we. That’s why we’re working to address mobile phone inequality and empower young women in communities
Technology As Vodafone transitions from a Telecom to a Technology Company, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team! We are looking for curious, innovative and driven individuals who
Finance It’s not all about the numbers. At Vodafone our Finance teams are central to decision making throughout the business, whether that’s for our customers or our employees. Finance isn’t just a
Technology Duration: 12 monthsStart Date: July 2020Location: Various UK (Most roles are based in the Newbury campus with other across London, you will be based in one main location for the duration o
Business Duration: 12 months Start Date: July 2020 Location: London/Newbury The Business Explore Internship Programme has a core focus on our world class B2B sales organisation. Whether it be leadin
2019 Discover job description Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones,
Your potential. Your future. Make the connection with Vodafone Think you know Vodafone? Think again. We’re changing for the future – and we need you to make it happen. As one of the biggest mobile net