Ucc Product Manager
Role Title: UCC Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisation
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Global connectivity and UCaaS products are evolving to meet changing market needs as customers roll out their digital strategies and adopt cloud services. The market is undergoing technology transformation with new cloud-based services, digital workplace, software defined networking, network function virtualisation and the shift to 5G.
Joining us as a Product Manager, you will have responsibility for the Global ‘on-demand’ Ethernet product as well as working on cross portfolio capabilities from digital customer experience, local network access and CPE for UC and connectivity products.
- Define, manage and prioritise the roadmap and requirements for your products. Monitor performance and manage E2E lifecycle plans
- Own the group product roadmap and agile backlog for your product areas that aligns to line of business strategy, balances market needs, business and operational priorities.
- Own the product cost model and interlock the P&L with Finance, Vodafone Markets and Line of Business organisations
- Build EPICs, lean business cases, CX and business requirements specifications working closely with a virtual teams of business stakeholders
- Provide product performance, lifecycle and rationalisation plans
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to develop next generation products where the results are highly visible
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Connectivity and /or Unified Communications products and technologies including; Carrier Ethernet, Virtual Customer Premise Equipment and Software Defined Networking.
- Experience in stakeholder management across different levels of seniority and functional expertise. Able to evangelise your product offer to different audience.
- Experience in leading and motivating virtual teams, with proven ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong evidence of building business cases and taking a product from idea through the development process to full launch
- Strong understanding of commercial, financial and business principles
- Knowledge of CPaaS and UCaaS
- Experience with Agile product development
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Role description: The chosen candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining various systems that are used within the Technology and Networks departments. These systems include netw
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Your day to day: · To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Value Added Services. · To define, design and implement innovative solutions in the area of Value Added Service
"Tech lead: Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales Applica tion. (Telecom BSS) Niche Skill - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sale s Application. - Provide technical leadershi
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!We are looking for aFixed Core Network Expertfor our Technology Department! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli
"Call handling and management Responding to emails Working on remedy tickets in predefined SLA's Escalation management Notification and Communication to re lavent stakeholders Followup to all interfac
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some o
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactiveelements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Experience (1-4) years
Support analyst: To support oracle hyperion lanndscape and ensure smooth technical operation of vodafone integrated planning application landscape .L2/L3 support of technical issues comprising of dat