Ucc Product Manager
Role Title: UCC Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisation
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Global connectivity and UCaaS products are evolving to meet changing market needs as customers roll out their digital strategies and adopt cloud services. The market is undergoing technology transformation with new cloud-based services, digital workplace, software defined networking, network function virtualisation and the shift to 5G.
Joining us as a Product Manager, you will have responsibility for the Global ‘on-demand’ Ethernet product as well as working on cross portfolio capabilities from digital customer experience, local network access and CPE for UC and connectivity products.
- Define, manage and prioritise the roadmap and requirements for your products. Monitor performance and manage E2E lifecycle plans
- Own the group product roadmap and agile backlog for your product areas that aligns to line of business strategy, balances market needs, business and operational priorities.
- Own the product cost model and interlock the P&L with Finance, Vodafone Markets and Line of Business organisations
- Build EPICs, lean business cases, CX and business requirements specifications working closely with a virtual teams of business stakeholders
- Provide product performance, lifecycle and rationalisation plans
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to develop next generation products where the results are highly visible
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Connectivity and /or Unified Communications products and technologies including; Carrier Ethernet, Virtual Customer Premise Equipment and Software Defined Networking.
- Experience in stakeholder management across different levels of seniority and functional expertise. Able to evangelise your product offer to different audience.
- Experience in leading and motivating virtual teams, with proven ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong evidence of building business cases and taking a product from idea through the development process to full launch
- Strong understanding of commercial, financial and business principles
- Knowledge of CPaaS and UCaaS
- Experience with Agile product development
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib