Tl, Data Management
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Coordinates DBA team responsible for managing Oracle databases in Vodafone. Ensures team performance, the sharing of information inside the team, distributes the work activities and periodically reviews the performance of each team member.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
- Works as required by his direct superior ,in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
- Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
- Performs monitoring, evaluation and reporting of team performance to management and presents recommendations to increase performance.
- Ensures team performance by providing coaching and feedback on assessing the performance of their team members and establishes development plan as indicated by managers.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning, knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump
- Problem-solving capabilities, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution
- Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous, project management, knowledge of ITIL
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.
We are seeking a Cloud Operations Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Cloud Operations &In
We are seeking a IP Access Transport Planning Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to IP Acces
We are seeking a Billing & Invoiciog Ops. Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Billing&Invo
We are seeking a Software Developer Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Billing
Should have excellent knowledge in SQL and PLSQLResource should be capable of development and understanding and making changesin packages, procedures, functions and SQL queries. Good knowledge in Perf
Your day to day: This role is responsible for the preparation, coordination an d documentation of the requested infrastructure acceptance activities. This requires the analysis of requests (Design, C
Security Engineering Specialist – WAF :- To produce technical designs, work with project/ delivery and lifecycle management to ensure successful implementation of tailored and emerging solution deals.
"Functional - Senior Consultant - Manage a group of functional consultantsand ensure service delivery as per the committed expectations - Additional role of integration manager for ERP & non ERP envir
Role purpose for Employee Central configurations Senior consul tant: Should have strongexperience in implem enting Success Factors Employee Central module and HR business processes for ex ternal
We are seeking a Release&Environment Management Governance Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turke
Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL) is a Shared Services Centre,fully owned, operated, and controlled by Vodafone Group PLC largest and one ofthe most geographically diverse telecommunicati