Tl, Data Management
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Coordinates DBA team responsible for managing Oracle databases in Vodafone. Ensures team performance, the sharing of information inside the team, distributes the work activities and periodically reviews the performance of each team member.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
- Works as required by his direct superior ,in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
- Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
- Performs monitoring, evaluation and reporting of team performance to management and presents recommendations to increase performance.
- Ensures team performance by providing coaching and feedback on assessing the performance of their team members and establishes development plan as indicated by managers.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning, knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump
- Problem-solving capabilities, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution
- Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous, project management, knowledge of ITIL
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities