• The Test Domain SME is responsible for project delivery of specific work stream from offshore, along with the help of the Offshore QA Test Manager and QA Testers.
• Ensures the test delivery is managed and coordinated well from offshore for multiple projects for respective work stream.
• Ensures the accurate status reporting for the Vodafone stakeholders duringvarious project phases. This includes Project and Release level reporting.
• Support resolution of escalated issues along with Test Manager.
• Provide Domain specific leadership and guidance to the QA test team.
• Supports Test Manager to address performance issues, service quality and account quality reviews.
• Participate in offshore Testing Servicedemand process.
• Will be responsible for reviewing the Estimations created by the QA Team.
• Creation of Project Test Concept/Plan (domain specific).
• Review and support other key client facing work products created by the QA Team.
• Lead and participate the status updatemeetings with the Vodafone stakeholders.
• Ensures there no deviations in projects and release specific metrics and reporting.
• Ensures KPI data tracking with high accuracy.
• Ensures the appropriate closures of Project, Release specific risk and issues.
• 8 to 10 years ofexperience in Test Management across the full SDLC in Telco Billing, Online and Mediation environments.
• ISTQB foundation certification in Software testing (or equivalent) as a minimum
• Experience of testing Billing/Mediation, CRM and / or WAP portals in a Telco environment
• Handson testing experience and knowledge of BSS systems i.e. CSM/CRM, UPS/OMS, HA, IVR, Mediation, MPS/Rating, AR, Billing
• Good understanding ofXMLs and HTML tags. Preferably working with schemas
• Hands on experience on e2e Order Capturing through CRM system and Order Processing journey
• Understanding of the basic CRM journeys in Telecom domain for the customer.
• Good in reporting and document preparation activity for theknowledge management.
• Experience in Test Management Tools like ALM and RQM.
• Knowledge of structured test methods and processes
• Complete responsibility of the projects and releases which are in scope.
• Knowledge of System, Integration and Regression testing of Telco systems with complex user interfaces.
§ Proven track record managing testing across projects in a medium to large scale IT stack.
§ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills on all technical management and levels
§ Ability to manage international teams.
§ Ability to work in a challenging multi-cultural environment
§ International experience and experience of delivering within a matrix organization
§ Confidence and capability to travel to Europe intermittently, as required
§ Fluent in English.
§ Making a personal difference
§ Communicating for impact
§ Managing in a changing environment
§ Delivering results
§ Putting customers first
Yes would have direct reports
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip