Terminals Product Marketing Manager
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 20 years, as the Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a remarkable list of firsts. We’re immensely proud to be a leader in our field and are 100% committed to continue trailblazing.
We employ individuals who are as passionate about customers as we are. We are truly Customer Obsessed which means that we are passionate about exceeding customer expectations; work relentlessly to really understand the customer; look at decisions through the customer’s eyes and take personal accountability for the customer experience.
We have the below vacancy available in our Organisation:
The G Band Terminal Product Marketing Manager role is based within Consumer Business Unit
The role of the Terminals Product Marketing Manager defines the terminals go to market strategy and plan across the complete device, accessory and CIOT portfolio and related customer segments and is responsible for growing market share, post-paid and prepaid sales, the customer base and ARPU of this/these device(s) and for delivering the go to market P&L targets. The role directly leads vendor marketing negotiation process and cross-functional teams across the business to develop and deliver differentiated campaigns, device positioning and relevant propositions.
Your responsibilities will include:
Go to market Strategy, Insight and Planning
- Lead, Define and execute, the go to market strategy, propositions and campaigns for post-paid and prepaid device sales which includes Consumer IOT products and accessories.
- Identify device and supplier collaboration opportunities aligned with business strategy across the business and manage all supplier marketing investment and channel investment initiatives
- Understand the market, competitors and segment opportunities produce monthly competitor and insights reports including recommendations and identifying opportunity and alignment to strategy
- Prepare and Lead the vendor go to market commercial negotiations quarterly global process and local vendor ad hoc negotiations.
- Secure vendor investment in both marketing and differentiated proposition across the portfolio.
- Negotiate support for aged and slow moving product lines across accessory and CIOT portfolio.
- Align and deliver go to market plans according to negotiated commercial agreements
- Product management and support
- Effective lifecycle management of all connected devices and define actionable items to achieve monthly aged inventory target
- Identify and develop relevant device after sales support structures and materials
- Lead cross functional teams to execute on all device led go to market propositions and executions
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Intern for our Corporate Sales & Marketing Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a
Role Purpose: This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Soc
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
: Responsible for delivering digital sales in addition to increasing the share of the digital sales within Vodafone. Moreover, this role’s responsibility is to maximize profitability and activity le
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunica
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.500+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre