The main purpose of this role is supporting TEM Practice Team (VGE Telecom Expense Management center) in the delivery of telecom expense management services (eg VTR - Vodafone Telecom Reporting) This position is responsible for understanding all business processes related to the Data Integration & Analytics department and supporting the business community .The TEM Senior Support Engineer primary responsibility is to provide technical support for CSA (Consolidated Spend Analytics) & CSA2VTR systems also to manage the flow of fixed and mobile electronic data from multiple sources for data staging into business applications. This position will also be responsible for resolving requests for new client implementations and adhoc tasks of the delivery of the data.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide L3 &L4 Technical support for CSA and CSA2VTR systems.
• Technical support is including conducting root cause analyses and resolution for all raised issues from CSA Admins (CSA operational team). It also includes issues raised from CSA2VTR system that is owned operationally by the TEM team.
• Development of SQL, BASH & PERL scripts within the support scope as a temporary workarounds or resolution for L3&L4service requests and issues.
• Support Vodafone development team of insourcing CSA/CSA2VTR application development by opening, owning development stories and provide technical knowledge of the application and details forthe issues that come across.
• Provide monitoring for CSA &CSA2VTR following each production deployment to guarantee operation free bugs.
• Ensure weekly and monthly support reports are produced in a timely and qualitative manner and that key risks and issues are clearly definedand managed.
• Oversee the loading of electronic billing data from CSA team using pre-defined loading procedures.
• Track the receipt of CSA data on a consistent and regular basis using available tools.
• New client implementations including all required system configuration and CSA historical data load.
• Interfaces with Project Management teams in support of new client implementations and migration.
• Support Vodafone testing team on testing functionality of CSA2VTR application.
• Responsible of final acceptance test of CSA2VTR once environment is ready. This including development for UAT scenarios.
• Develops and maintains systems documentation, inclusive of but not limited to: flow charts, data flow diagrams, design specifications, training manuals,and user documentation
• Offer consultancy to Vodafone development team for enhancement projects business requirements and testing.
• Identifies solutions for system pain points and cooperatively work with design and development team for effective solutions and fixes.
• Upgrade procedures
• Operational and Non-Functional Requirements.
• Operation guides
• Root Cause Analysis
• Training Packages
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n