The main purpose of this role is supporting TEM Practice Team (VGE Telecom Expense Management center) in the delivery of telecom expense management services (eg VTR - Vodafone Telecom Reporting) This position is responsible for understanding all business processes related to the Data Integration & Analytics department and supporting the business community .The TEM Senior Support Engineer primary responsibility is to provide technical support for CSA (Consolidated Spend Analytics) & CSA2VTR systems also to manage the flow of fixed and mobile electronic data from multiple sources for data staging into business applications. This position will also be responsible for resolving requests for new client implementations and adhoc tasks of the delivery of the data.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide L3 &L4 Technical support for CSA and CSA2VTR systems.
• Technical support is including conducting root cause analyses and resolution for all raised issues from CSA Admins (CSA operational team). It also includes issues raised from CSA2VTR system that is owned operationally by the TEM team.
• Development of SQL, BASH & PERL scripts within the support scope as a temporary workarounds or resolution for L3&L4service requests and issues.
• Support Vodafone development team of insourcing CSA/CSA2VTR application development by opening, owning development stories and provide technical knowledge of the application and details forthe issues that come across.
• Provide monitoring for CSA &CSA2VTR following each production deployment to guarantee operation free bugs.
• Ensure weekly and monthly support reports are produced in a timely and qualitative manner and that key risks and issues are clearly definedand managed.
• Oversee the loading of electronic billing data from CSA team using pre-defined loading procedures.
• Track the receipt of CSA data on a consistent and regular basis using available tools.
• New client implementations including all required system configuration and CSA historical data load.
• Interfaces with Project Management teams in support of new client implementations and migration.
• Support Vodafone testing team on testing functionality of CSA2VTR application.
• Responsible of final acceptance test of CSA2VTR once environment is ready. This including development for UAT scenarios.
• Develops and maintains systems documentation, inclusive of but not limited to: flow charts, data flow diagrams, design specifications, training manuals,and user documentation
• Offer consultancy to Vodafone development team for enhancement projects business requirements and testing.
• Identifies solutions for system pain points and cooperatively work with design and development team for effective solutions and fixes.
• Upgrade procedures
• Operational and Non-Functional Requirements.
• Operation guides
• Root Cause Analysis
• Training Packages
Role purpose: 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment. Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and
Lead Role.< /span>Responsible for managing key services/projects, providing strategic, analytical and Service management for Vodafone UK applications. Should be able to work closely with B usiness
The Service Owner Device Management is end-to-end accountable for the Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition of the Mobile Device Management solution for all Vodafoneemployees world
"Sr.Executive- IT Applications Monitoring & Operations control support- Manage Application Operation support thru Event monitoring, ticketing system,job scheduling / monitoring, etc. using HP OV/OMi ,
Provide 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for storage prod ucts supported. Manages and resolves problems identified by system administrato rs or monitoring softwares. Proficient with
"Technical - Associate Consultant - Exposure to multiple technical modules/packages/areas - Work(administration, trouble shooting, monitoring etc.) on Technical issues and provides solution - Achieve
The Middleware Integration Developer is responsible for design and development of integration solutions that connect internal and external clients to back end systems and services.The developer part
"Ensure Transition Quality for all services under Transition (F4G program)as per TSSC Transition Methodology Conduct Quality gates for Service Go lives Manage Team "- Ensure meaningful SLA / KPI defin
Responsibilities The Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain softwareThis role is responsible for designing and developing code, writing and exec
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all