Technical Testing Lead – Cyber Security Audit (Penetration Tester)
Role Title: Technical Testing Lead – Cyber Security Audit (Penetration Tester)
Location: London Paddington
Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along on our positive journey. At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications and now is the perfect time to get on board!
Vodafone is a highly technology focused group at the forefront of using emerging technologies such as 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain, Cloud computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and SAP S/4 HANA. For a company like ours, reliable and secure technology solutions are critical, and hence technology related risks are taken super serious. For us at Vodafone Group Internal Audit, this offers absolutely fantastic conditions for making significant positive impact in the business and helping us achieve our strategy!
In joining Vodafone Internal Audit, which is part of the Vodafone Group Finance team, you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. We want our people to develop in to subject matter experts in a range of emerging technologies with advanced training provided to develop yourself as you help strengthen our control environment.
We have been independently assessed as a top quartile audit function with the ambition of being best in class and innovative, and to be highly relevant to our Board and its strategy. The team is varied and works together across all our Group functions as well was with our global business and in-market teams. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Internal Audit team helps ensure that sound decisions are always made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at – whether its facts and figures, technology and data, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions, we’ve got the spot for you.
The purpose of the Technical Testing Lead role is to perform the technical assessments as part of our cyber security audits. The role sits within our highly specialised cyber security audit team together with 3-4 other cyber security auditors. In turn, this team sit within the Technology audit team of about 12 at Group alone. This team provides risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
Joining us as Technical Testing Lead means that you will be part of our diverse function - the Future is exciting. Ready?
- Lead the technical parts of the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of cyber security audits in the Technology domain across all Operating Companies.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of ethical hacking, penetration testing, and more wider use of technology and data to detect cyber security risks.
- Perform technical audits on advanced topics such as 5G security, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Continuously learn and evolve in terms of keeping up to date with new technologies and the ever dynamic threat landscape.
- Build positive working relationships with cyber security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support the Cyber security audit lead – and Heads of Audit - in the delivery of cyber security audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Engage and participate in the community of cyber security auditors across our global business.
- Have experience in the area of cyber security – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role.
- Have technical knowledge and hands-on experience with penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Are experienced in performing assessments or audits and are ideally familiar with Internal Audit standards.
- Are experienced in conducting infrastructure/web application/mobile application penetration tests following clearly defined methodologies and standards.
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms or other technology related businesses.
- Able to explain highly technical topics in audit reports for senior management to understand.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel around 20% of the year, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have accreditations in the area of Cyber Security such as CEH, OSCP, OSCE, CHECK Team Member or ISO27001 lead auditor
- Vodafone is a highly technology focused group at the forefront of using emerging technologies such as 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain, Cloud computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and SAP S/4 HANA. Within that exciting context, Vodafone Group Audit has been independently assessed as a top quartile audit function with the ambition of being best in class and innovative, and to be highly relevant to our Board and its strategy. For a company like ours, reliable technology solutions are critical, and hence technology related risks are taken super serious. We want you to develop in to subject matter expert in a range of emerging technologies with advanced training provided to develop yourself as you help strengthen our control environment. For us at Vodafone Group Internal Audit, this offers absolutely fantastic conditions for making significant positive impact in the business and helping us achieve our strategy!
- Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Process and Controls Lead - Compliance Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Finance Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bet
Role title: RGC Compliance Analyst Function: Finance Department: Finance Operations Controls and Risk Management (RGC) Reports to: RGC Access Compliance Lead Location: Pune Role purpose:
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" - Preparation of month end provision and closing of assigned circle -Timely submission of IGAAP and IFRS reporting requirement - Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation - Preparation of JV & Sub
Job Description:- GL Analysis Creation of financial - P & L, cash flow Good communication skills