Technical Product Owner # Iot Platform
Role Title: Technical Product Owner – IoT Platform
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
We are seeking like-minded intrepid explorers to join us. People that aren’t afraid to take risks. The daring ones, the trailblazers, the pioneers!
Our Consumer IoT proposition relies on a Core Platform which is a diversified set of common enablers exposed through APIs. This way we provide reliable foundations to multiple propositions, partners and of course consumers.
As a Techical Product Owner for our IoT Platform you will have the opportunity to help us build a key component of our strategy. The main purpose of this component will be to allow all our connected devices to interconnect, ensuring absolute safety while enabling our propositions to maximize the value offered to our IoT customers.
You will own the roadmap of our IoT Platform, defining and prioritizing functionalities in order to maximizing the delivered value at any point in time.
In order to achieve this, you will work with a passionate team who will support you with design, development and service management through the lifecycle.
Our teams choose to use Agile methodology, we build and run leveraging on AWS assets and leverage significantly on our data lake for all our activities through the service lifecycle.
The person we are looking for is therefore someone who is passionate for building solutions with great focus on consumer value, IoT technologies, Agile methodologies of work, AWS assets and understands the benefits of being data informed. A key softskill for the role is communication, the ability to explain your decisions to key stakeholders are paramount to the success our propositions.
Look no further if all you read above looks like a challenge you could have fun with. We are certainly the right team to make it happen.
- Ownership of IoT Platform roadmap: Understand business needs and steer the roadmap and its execution.
- Accountibility for end-to-end delivery of the roadmap items in alignment with the Vodafone organisation - identify, manage and resolve dependencies, risks
- Decide on priorities to Optimize teams throughput - define requirements and break down into incremental value added deliveries
- Ownership of Service success through the lifecycle – Define, monitor and act upon performance indicators which reflect IoT Platform success
- Responsible for Creating a Data Informed Service – IoT Platform and Service are designed to ensure the foundations for data informed actions through the lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders of diversified skillsets and built longlasting relationships
- Experienced in owning a Product Roadmap and driving its implementation
- Strong decision making capabilities
- Deep understanding of IoT technology business value
- Proven track record delivering complex strategic projects in the areas of communications, web or mobile services using of Agile methodologies of Product Development
- Experienced working in multi-national and mulit-location teams
- >= 5 years professional work experience
- Deep understanding of AWS based architectures and assets ideally certified
- Deep understanding of Agile Product Ownership methodologies applied to telecom industry ideally certified
- Deep understanding of data usage for decision making, ideally certified in at least one data visualisation tool
- Familiar with IT concepts as REST,
Cloud, microservices, APIs
- Familiar with M2M, IoT and cellular technologies /mobile, OpenID Connect standards
- Higher education degree in IT/Engineering or related field
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 30 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n