Technical Billing Lead - Manchester
Technical Billing Lead
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Shift pattern: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
What will I be doing in this role and what will I need?
The Technical Billing Lead (TBL) role is varied and exciting. As a TBL you’ll get a good balance of “business as usual” and transformation work. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate data in our billing systems and working on a wide range of business change activities, to ensure they land correctly and that our customer experience is always put first. It’s a challenging but rewarding role and no two days are ever the same. If you enjoy solving problems and getting involved with key stakeholders within the business, then this may be the role for you. interested?
· You will be responsible for managing billing reference data and resolving “suspense” issues (where usage has failed to bill)
· You will be working with key stakeholders within the business to ensure due diligence and compliance as well as managing business change
· You will support regulatory adherence and change
· You will undertake and support continuous improvement activity
· You will be analysing data to identify the root cause of issues and then work with a range of business stakeholders to address them
· You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
· You will enjoy problem solving and be able to think creatively
· You will be able to support business change projects and challenge the status quo
· You will have exceptional attention to detail
· You will work closely with an offshore team in India and identify opportunities for automation and offshoring
· You will have a strong IT background and exposure to data systems
· You will be confident and passionate about driving success.
The rewarding package … What’s in for me?
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We can offer you a rewarding career and fabulous internal progression routes – We operate in 26 countries and are just about to launch 5G to the nation and 4G on the moon.
We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you. You can also expect opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle from 80% discount on your mobile to hundreds of retail discounts, holidays, biking to work and childcare vouchers… the list is almost endless.
Giving something back… Connections.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work that’s why Vodafone support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love and the best thing about it is that you can make this all about you and your choices…
Have you seen our new Dream lab app – it’s simply amazing.