Technical Architect - Pega
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT/IS needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterprise that include Vodafone Global Enterprise, Vodafone Carrier Services, Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things, and Cloud & Hosting Services, each with their own portfolio of products and services, and relevant business functions in Group Technology. The function also builds re-usable assets that cater to the IT/IS needs of Enterprise Business Units in a number of Vodafone Local Markets.
To support key strategic growth areas, Enterprise IT require a highly capable and experienced Technical Architect specific to Pega, to support the definition of the vision and the roadmap strategy for Enterprise, Bid management and Order management capability. This individual will be responsible for leading the solution definition in conjunction with the business.
The role covers:
- Analysis of requirements, business case defining, solution architecture with the domain & architecture leads,
- vendor selection, management of the solution design, overlooking the build of the domains
- Solution agreement and acceptance, the control of benefits realisation with the business according to defined KPIs
Technical Architect will also interact with the business, finance, Supply chain, domain leads, Delivery Managers, Test managers and the infrastructure & operation teams to define and deliver the committed roadmap to support Enterprise growth.
Joining us as a Technical Architect Pega, you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Act as IT representative towards business and business representative towards IT for all Enterprise IT Domain processes and IT systems.
- Lead effort to identify and analyse business drivers to derive business, information, technical, and solution requirements and to analyse IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon Enterprise.
- Develop overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution. (Conceptual and logical architecture specifications).
- Support business case definition with business and finance.
- Lead vendor and SI selection with VPC, domain leads, arch
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to lead and manages a virtual team of solution designers to shape, set up and support the Enterprise solutions required to deliver and operate the Enterprise Programme Delivery initiative.
- A role that provides clear objectives and deliverables and manages individual performance to help better them in the business
- Giving you the platform to provide leadership and technical guidance to technical SMEs.
Apply if you have:
- Business acumen with solid E2E understanding of Enterprise processes.
- Has proficient experience in IT strategy definition and applications solution
- Extended knowledge of the most relevant SW components and vendors in BPM.
- It is a recognised expert in Technical and Infrastructure/Cloud Architecture of Telco BPM capabilities.
Experience of Quality Assurance Monitoring and Continuous Improvement.
We’re happy if you:
- Academic: BSc or BEng as minimum and MSc or MBA (preferred)
- Technology: TOGAF
- Telco Processes and Operations: Frameworx TM
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a Network Optimization Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Network Optimiz
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa. Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all. This exciting opportunity sits within our Security Practice which is on the cutting edge of technology and changing
The purpose of this role is to take over all activities of a colleague who will leave the company. The new employee would need to do the application administration and maintenance , end to end operati
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Role purpose: to design packet switching network services and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role include lea
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Senior SME: Telecom Application Integration support - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting Application Integration. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Webmethods, Oracle DB, Li