Technical Architect - Pega
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT/IS needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterprise that include Vodafone Global Enterprise, Vodafone Carrier Services, Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things, and Cloud & Hosting Services, each with their own portfolio of products and services, and relevant business functions in Group Technology. The function also builds re-usable assets that cater to the IT/IS needs of Enterprise Business Units in a number of Vodafone Local Markets.
To support key strategic growth areas, Enterprise IT require a highly capable and experienced Technical Architect specific to Pega, to support the definition of the vision and the roadmap strategy for Enterprise, Bid management and Order management capability. This individual will be responsible for leading the solution definition in conjunction with the business.
The role covers:
- Analysis of requirements, business case defining, solution architecture with the domain & architecture leads,
- vendor selection, management of the solution design, overlooking the build of the domains
- Solution agreement and acceptance, the control of benefits realisation with the business according to defined KPIs
Technical Architect will also interact with the business, finance, Supply chain, domain leads, Delivery Managers, Test managers and the infrastructure & operation teams to define and deliver the committed roadmap to support Enterprise growth.
Joining us as a Technical Architect Pega, you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Act as IT representative towards business and business representative towards IT for all Enterprise IT Domain processes and IT systems.
- Lead effort to identify and analyse business drivers to derive business, information, technical, and solution requirements and to analyse IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon Enterprise.
- Develop overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution. (Conceptual and logical architecture specifications).
- Support business case definition with business and finance.
- Lead vendor and SI selection with VPC, domain leads, arch
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to lead and manages a virtual team of solution designers to shape, set up and support the Enterprise solutions required to deliver and operate the Enterprise Programme Delivery initiative.
- A role that provides clear objectives and deliverables and manages individual performance to help better them in the business
- Giving you the platform to provide leadership and technical guidance to technical SMEs.
Apply if you have: <<Cover experience and qualifications here>>
- Business acumen with solid E2E understanding of Enterprise processes.
- Has proficient experience in IT strategy definition and applications solution
- Extended knowledge of the most relevant SW components and vendors in BPM.
- It is a recognised expert in Technical and Infrastructure/Cloud Architecture of Telco BPM capabilities.
Experience of Quality Assurance Monitoring and Continuous Improvement.
We’re happy if you:
- Academic: BSc or BEng as minimum and MSc or MBA (preferred)
- Technology: TOGAF
- Telco Processes and Operations: Frameworx TM
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Line Security Engineer Location – Newbury or Birmingham What’s the role? Operating within the Vodafone Fixed Line Assure and Operate models. The main focus of this role is to provide the 3rd Line
Need 5+ years of Experience in OpenUI and Siebel CRM •Siebel OpenUI Architecture knowledge with Siebel CRM L3 support knowledge is must •Should have JQuery,HTML,JavaScr ipt & Object-Oriented Programmi
To d evelop high quality mobile application for Cross platform like android, iOS, wi ndows. Perform systems analysis, write and document software, and provide other technical input as required accordi
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Architecture Manager Location: Newbury Technology IoT Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s leading IoT Managed Connectivity provider. Industry analysts h
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed
Responsiblefor creating test scenarios, test cases (based on requirement description provided), execution of the same and product test reports. Identify the defects in developed package, raise t
Technical Operations Specialist (Automation Applications) - 248104 Location – Newbury HQWhat’s the role? As a Technical Service Specialist you will work within one of the most progressive areas of our
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist for our CBU! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good pr