Tech. Solution Specialist,Interconnect
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Technically delivery and project management of Customer and Carrier on-boardings (incl. voice and roaming interconnects) and Infrastructure initiatives (incl. new features and capabilities) relevant for Central Voice Platforms and Services.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Delivery and project management of new international roaming and interconnect capabilities and capacity
- Design and develop solutions for each external customer (Local Opco or International Carrier), both in terms of application software, hardware, operating systems, connectivity solutions.
- Management of international interconnect projects and on-boarding of wholesale customers and carriers
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients.
- End-to-end testing and configuration of international interconnect platforms, incl. Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and Central Routing Engines (CREs).
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge and strong experience of international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, incl. SBCs (experience with Oracle technology would be preferable) and CREs (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. SIP, Diameter, SS7)
- Delivery management experience and capability to coordinate delivery activities world-wide
- University degree computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
- Telecommunications industry and project delivery experience, over 3 years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Track record of capacity and release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Familiar with operational processes incl. incident and problem management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Role description: The chosen candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining various systems that are used within the Technology and Networks departments. These systems include netw
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Your day to day: · To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Value Added Services. · To define, design and implement innovative solutions in the area of Value Added Service
"Tech lead: Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales Applica tion. (Telecom BSS) Niche Skill - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sale s Application. - Provide technical leadershi
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!We are looking for aFixed Core Network Expertfor our Technology Department! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli
"Call handling and management Responding to emails Working on remedy tickets in predefined SLA's Escalation management Notification and Communication to re lavent stakeholders Followup to all interfac
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some o
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactiveelements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Experience (1-4) years
Support analyst: To support oracle hyperion lanndscape and ensure smooth technical operation of vodafone integrated planning application landscape .L2/L3 support of technical issues comprising of dat