Tech. Solution Specialist,Interconnect
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Technically delivery and project management of Customer and Carrier on-boardings (incl. voice and roaming interconnects) and Infrastructure initiatives (incl. new features and capabilities) relevant for Central Voice Platforms and Services.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Delivery and project management of new international roaming and interconnect capabilities and capacity
- Design and develop solutions for each external customer (Local Opco or International Carrier), both in terms of application software, hardware, operating systems, connectivity solutions.
- Management of international interconnect projects and on-boarding of wholesale customers and carriers
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients.
- End-to-end testing and configuration of international interconnect platforms, incl. Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and Central Routing Engines (CREs).
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge and strong experience of international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, incl. SBCs (experience with Oracle technology would be preferable) and CREs (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. SIP, Diameter, SS7)
- Delivery management experience and capability to coordinate delivery activities world-wide
- University degree computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
- Telecommunications industry and project delivery experience, over 3 years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Track record of capacity and release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Familiar with operational processes incl. incident and problem management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Providing L2 Support to MZ Ø Expert inbelow technologies Ø Check disk spaces, CPU load, RAM, Connectivity. Ø Check application, failed MediationZ one methods, crashed IUM collectors. Ø Create/ D
"Senior Executive - Middleware Support - FMW, weblogic admin, AIA, OSB , SOA , SQL, Shell scripting, ITIL certified -Resolve tickets and provide appli cation support for one or more middleware applica
Application operation / support on one or more middlewares like IDA/OI M/OAM/OVD/OIDSME - IDAM - OID/OVD/OIM/OAM. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Senior SME - Resolv e tickets as per SLA and KPI's for OID/OVD/
L2 -Siebel Application support (24*7)Experience Siebel CRM 8X (Order Management ), IP 15 L2 Producution support experience- Incident handling , SR, BAU/Adhcoc BAU Good anlyticalskills Hands on techni
"Senior Executive- Applications Operations - Experience with telecom application domain for min 3 years - Expert of ITIL/ITSM processes -Strong Skills of Unix & PL/SQL . Person should have experience
"Executive IT Service management support (Telecom BSS) - Senior SME support for all the incoming calls/ mails / requests and raising tickets, First timer esolution as per KPI -To pro actively monitor
Executive - Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales App lication. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sa l es Application. -Senior SME - Resolve tickets as p
Work with the application/infrastructure team to understand customer needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services. Perform
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoringand troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Talend ETL, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, CyberAr
Senior SME: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands onknowledge in Microsoft Analysis Services, SQL Server, .Net, Cybe
Tech lead: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, Sybase, Sybas