Tech. Solution Specialist,Interconnect
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Technically delivery and project management of Customer and Carrier on-boardings (incl. voice and roaming interconnects) and Infrastructure initiatives (incl. new features and capabilities) relevant for Central Voice Platforms and Services.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Delivery and project management of new international roaming and interconnect capabilities and capacity
- Design and develop solutions for each external customer (Local Opco or International Carrier), both in terms of application software, hardware, operating systems, connectivity solutions.
- Management of international interconnect projects and on-boarding of wholesale customers and carriers
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients.
- End-to-end testing and configuration of international interconnect platforms, incl. Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and Central Routing Engines (CREs).
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge and strong experience of international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, incl. SBCs (experience with Oracle technology would be preferable) and CREs (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. SIP, Diameter, SS7)
- Delivery management experience and capability to coordinate delivery activities world-wide
- University degree computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
- Telecommunications industry and project delivery experience, over 3 years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Track record of capacity and release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Familiar with operational processes incl. incident and problem management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
The role is intended to extend support to Program Management activities forthe R2G program. Accurate & on time delivery of reports as required by the program. Reports to PMO head.
Role Title Category Manager Telco over Cloud Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Minimum 8+ years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of Cloudera Hadoop experience, Cloudera Distributed Hadoop, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera BDR Deploy, maintain and administer large s
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, Group Enterprise Technology requires a highly capable and experienced SMEs for 3rd line of Support. As a 3rd line of Support you will be resp
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
SharePoint BusinessSupport team provides best practices advice to all Vodafone employees across all Vodafone office locations on usage of various SharePoint and O365 based applications. The team also
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, Sybase, Sybase IQ, L
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Your day to day: As a Service Delivery Specialist, the role will require the aspirant to support the overall Delivery Manager in TSS-E (end-to-end accountable) in managing local activities in Romani
Perform process assessment and identify areas for automation using Robotics platform. Create Project Plan & Business Cases for processes identified and secure business signoff for development. Coordin
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Test Environment Engineer colleague for its Technology function Role Purpose Responsible for the operation, support and maintenance of the application layer of tes