Supply Chain Manager SIRO
Supply Chain Manager SIRO
Who you are:
Vodafone & ESB have set up a joint venture – SIRO - to bring Fibre to the Building (FTTB) to 750,000 homes in Ireland over the next 5 years. SIRO was established in 2015 that requires Network, in-house IT systems & all other Services sourced from beginning to end. SIRO has contracted the Vodafone Procurement Company to provide Procurement Services to support its business. This SCM Manager will be part of the on-the-ground Supply Chain Management team representing the Vodafone Procurement Company in the SIRO office in Carrickmines, Dublin.
You will provide commercial support to the joint venture through end to end management of the procurement process for Technology/Services requirements for high risk, high value procurement activity. Your role is to effectively purchase goods and services to support SIRO in Ireland while partnering with the SIRO business to deliver value generation by sourcing the right products and services, of the best quality and price, at the most appropriate time.
This is a unique opportunity to work across multiple categories and contribute and gain experience in a start-up company.
The Supply Chain Management team in SIRO is part of the Global Supply Chain Services team that sit within the Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC). SIRO is a customer of the VPC and our team is the-on-the-ground service delivery arm for VPC into the SIRO business.
Our team, currently a team of five, manage all spend within the SIRO business across Commercial Services, IT and Networks. Main programmes currently under our management include: Strategic Sourcing, In-Life Contract management (particular focus on Supplier Performance Management) and Material management & Logistics.
The next challenge for you:
- Liaise with the VPC (Vodafone Procurement Company) Category manager to develop sourcing strategies for FTTB business. Ensure SIRO’s views and requirements are understood during the strategy development and represent SIRO in any subsequent negotiations.
- Where a local category plan is applicable, develop a local procurement strategy with SIRO which seeks out business opportunities, capitalises on current market conditions and challenges business requirements. Lead supplier selection and negotiations
- Manage the procurement process for key projects, ensuring the selection of suppliers with the capability to meet SIRO’s needs, high service standards, efficient executions and competitive rates. Drive proactive management of all categories & execution of project orders
- Lead on behalf of SIRO with complex commercial reviews and negotiations to identify and deliver:
Improved standards of performance and contribution from suppliers
Appropriate remuneration models achieving an effective alignment of competitive fees and incentives for exceptional performance against targets.
Cost savings opportunities and total cost of ownership
Incremental value-add from the leading suppliers
- Identify and deliver commercial best practices and synergy benefits through effective collaboration with peers in other Operating Companies, and Vodafone Procurement Company in Luxembourg.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency of operational procurement tasks. Participate in developing related procedures & process improvements.
- Effectively roll out Commercial Contract Management for key suppliers and ensure that we operate in accordance with agreed contracts on an ongoing basis.
- Lead Supplier Performance Management reviews for SIRO, to drive improved performance, efficiency and contribution from the relationship. Create, agree and deliver continuous improvement and governance plans.
- Be an active member of the Supply Chain Management Team taking on additional adhoc projects and tasks as required to facilitate the development of the department.
- Superior customer service - Work closely with your customers to provide support in tendering, negotiations, contracting and vendor management
- Manage relationship and stakeholder relations at all levels including senior stakeholders. Influence, challenge and drive change to add incremental value.
- Experience within a Construction type environment where managing Contractors has been part of the role.
Role Title Tax Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 c
Role Title: Budget and Portfolio Manager (f-m) Location: Duesseldorf, Vodafone Campus, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management an
"Responsible for leading a large team of managers/engineers managing multiple levels supporting Managedk Services for a single Dedicated and Premium plus customer -The role may specialise in one or mo
We are seeking a Finance & Accounting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Mobile Financ
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Head - SAP Global Access & Control Role Purpose:Senior management accountability for the Global SAP Global Access & Control team. The SAP Global Access and Control team provides in-depth u
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura