Supply Chain Business Partner - Content
London or Newbury
We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner who will provide commercial support to the Consumer Commercial team at Vodafone Limited through end to end management of the procurement process for high/medium risk, high/medium value procurement activities across the Marketing category
The Content category will include OTP Content, TV Content, Social media marketing ,digital marketing and Biddable Digital Media buying.
1. Act as a true business partner in managing stakeholder relations at all levels including senior stakeholders. Influence, challenge and drive change to add incremental value. Drive SCM engagement and relevance to get the right result for the business.
2. Liaise with the VPC (Vodafone Procurement Company) Category manager for categories where a Global category plan is applicable. Ensure UK Operating company’s views and requirements are understood during the strategy development and represent the UK Operating Company in any subsequent negotiations to deliver best value for the business.
3. Procurement experience in Content buying (both OTP & TV) digital marketing and management of third party agencies (mandatory)
4. Where a local category plan is applicable, develop a local procurement strategy (local category plan), with internal stakeholders, which seeks out business opportunities, capitalises on current market conditions and challenges business requirements.
5. Manage the procurement process for key projects, working with the VPC lead for global categories and contracts, ensuring the selection of suppliers with the capability to meet our needs, high service standards, efficient execution and competitive costs.
6. Assist the business in driving robust demand management practices to deliver the best possible outcomes for cost, quality, delivery, and ensure supplier pricing and budgets are interlocked with Finance.
7. Drive cost reduction opportunities, understand total cost of ownership and work with key suppliers to implement value-add initiatives.
8. Identify and deliver commercial best practices and synergy benefits through effective collaboration with peers in other Operating Companies, and Global Supply Chain.
9. Ensure appropriate governance is in place for key suppliers and contracts to include strategic vendor management and robust implementation and execution of Commercial Contract Management principles.
10. Be an active member of the UK Supply Chain Team taking on additional ad-hoc projects and tasks as required to facilitate the development of the department and raise the functions profile within the company.
- Demonstrable procurement/commercial experience in relevant area
- Experienced contracts negotiator who challenges the business requirements
- Proficient knowledge of contract law
- Experienced in strategic sourcing and supplier management
- Good understanding of financial modelling and total cost of ownership
Vodafone Way Behaviours:
ONE COMPANY, LOCAL ROOTS - We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and bring the customer experience to every decision.
INNOVATION HUNGRY - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers.
SPEED, SIMPLICITY & TRUST – We quickly seek simple solutions to problems and take pride in eliminating complexity.
AMBITIOUS & COMPETITIVE – We deliver the best in class
Please note that all candidates internal and external will be subject to baseline security checks and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate employees that do not meet our minimum vetting requirements.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on email@example.com
Role Title: Devices Procurement Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title Commercial Finance Analyst Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title Wholesale Negotiator Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
London, Greater London
Job title: Data Analyst and Reports Specialist Team: Terminals Job Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: Maintain and optimise the device supply chain teams reporting capability to deliv
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – IT -Newbury About the role This is a pivotal role within our supply chain team that will help shape the product and future of our IT strategy. As well providing commercial supp
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
1. Publishing of MIS and all other Dashboards to management 2. Managing & Maintaining KPI's 3. Support opcos for timely procurement and delivery of Telecom & Network equipment & services ensuring time