Supplier Management Associate
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Supplier Management Associate
Participate in Terminals related projects, successful stakeholder and supplier management, handle problematic queries, root cause analyses.
What you will do:
- Be single point of contact (SPOC) for the Business Partner for operational questions, issues.
- Manage complex supplier queries by working collaboratively with all departments to enable timely payment of supplier invoices.
- Take incoming vendor and stakeholder emails/calls, take ownership of the issue resolution.
- Prevent queries proactively, investigate issue’s root causes focusing on improvement ideas to avoid reoccurrence.
- Prepare reports on query analyses, problematic vendors, show trends and make ideas for process improvements.
- Take part in different projects and support Vodafone Procurement Company’s Terminals management team.
- Prepare training package for new starters, keep process documentation updated.
This position is for you:
- Fluent Business English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fresh-graduates are welcome!
- Previous experience gained in a similar position or financial/economics background is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills, customer focus, proactivity, accuracy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, solution-oriented mindset
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Do you want to be part of a community not a company, and nurture a career not a job? Then you’ve come to the right place. You could become the driving force behind a Global brand and contribute toward
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner (Maternity Cover for 2 years) for our Finance Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"1. Purchase requisition checking & verifications (Checking PR material description & unit price with approved price book.). 2. Working, checking, loading& saving of PO & PO amendment in SAP. 3. PO di
Coordinate the resolution of high-priority BAU issues (late and missing payments) Oversee and controll all BAU processes implemented within One Real Estate programme. Provide daily support for dedi
"• Validate RFQs and POs if correct process is used, provided documents arecorrect. • Maintain RFQs with the pricing information from existing price books • Contact final international suppliers for p
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u