Solution & Design Supervisor
The HR Business Partner is a progressive HR professional who serves as a business partner to the business community and provides a broad range of strategic HR services, leadership, change management and organizational development consulting expertise to multiple diverse business communities regarding key business issues. The individual must operate as a strong team player, leveraging relationship skills and business expertise. The HRBP will develop strong working relationships, take a consultative approach and act as a key advisor to members of the leadership team and staff.
1. Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
- Support and advise Line Managers in the management and development of their direct reports
- Coaches managers to enhance leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management
- Consult with the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
- Coach and counsel employees and managers in HR and business issues
2. Process Management:
- End-to-end management for all people related issues with the assistance of the different HR “Center of Expertise”.
- Support business strategy and objectives by developing and executing comprehensive and efficient recruitment plans for all active and anticipated hiring needs in order to attract quality candidates.
3. Talent Management:
- Identifying Talents through Talent Reviews
- Spotting talent issues before they affect the business
- Understanding the talent needs of the business
- Retaining best talents
4. Strategic Planning:
- Identifying issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to design and implement solutions
- Implement central HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the HR strategy
Digitally focussed and providing a truly world class customer experience is a critical part of what Vodafone stands for. From researching a product or service on our website to buying in a way that fi
To close sales deals through telephone by creating a strong relationship with the customer and by fulfilling Vodafone’s and customer satisfactions requirements. Key accountabilities and decision owner
Role purpose: Professional investigation, analysis and resolving customer issues (if any). Provisioning order fulfillment, 3rd party detail checking, internal / external email support and escalations,
Would be responsible for handling Voice calls from the UK Consumer & Enterprise customers. They would be required to perform back office tasks to mitigate areas of customer dissatisfaction, proces
- Manage customer complaints originating via chat or email or social networking sites - Help customer purchase new connections/sales or upgrade via Web Chat. / Provide 100% assistance to customers re
Performance management- monitoring, coaching and developing team members to help them achieve their KRA targets Process management – SLA, AHT and quality adherence Responsible for managing the
Would be responsible for handling back office queries for the Ireland Consumer & Enterprise customers. They would be required to perform back office tasks to mitigate areas of customer dissatisfac
La Vodafone, vei gasi echipa, informatiile si resursele care te vor stimula sa-ti pui in valoare cunostintele si talentul. Astfel, zi de zi iti vei depasi limitele si te vei transforma intr-un superer
-Willingness to work in 24 X 7, environment, Good skills on excel, power point, experience on RTA management, Good understanding on staffing and capacity, Roster management and reporting -Good Skills
"Transaction Evaluation Coaching & Feedback Responsibilities of quality assurance individual ensuring end interaction audits, Feedback & Coaching, Process& compliance, internal audits, FBL review, esc
Role Purpose: Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to fa