Software Engineer (Java/Kubernetes/AWS)
• Collaborate with Vodafone business and product teams to develop Vodafone’s digital initiatives.
• Develop the designed solutions in the form of Microservices using Kubernetes, Docker, Java, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, combined with a plethora of orchestration tools.
• Collaborate with mobile and web development teams to develop features from conception to launch.
• Participate in code reviews and shared knowledge.
• Communicate with project teams throughout all project stages.
• Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
• Optimize tools ( such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications) to facilitate other engineers in their work.
• Computer Science or Engineering background
• At least 2-3 years of experience in design and develop APIs using a cloud-friendly technology like Spring Boot, NodeJS, or similar
• Have a deep understanding of RESTful principles ( WSDL understanding is a plus, but not required)
• MongoDB knowledge is a plus, but not required
• Have a grasp of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), Microservices, and distributed systems
• Be able to work in a fast-moving team which values communication & team spirit
• Working experience in agile environments/teams will be highly appreciated
• Demonstrated experience in problem-solving
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, multi-project team environment
• Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
• Self-motivated and self-managing with strong interpersonal skill
• Contribution to Open Source communities will be considered a big plus
• Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Private Health & Medical Insurance
• Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
• Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
• Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
• Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
• Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
• Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Applications Support Engineer for our Technology team! #lifeatVodafone At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better tod
The role will be responsible for solutioning demands/projects as per the business requirements in the SAP and related technologies in CBMmodules primarily Finance, SCM & HR. Good process, functional
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good
The role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and executing key demands/projects as per the business requirements in the SAP and related technologies in CBM modules primarily Finance, SCM &
Role purpose: The role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and executing key demands/projects as per the business requirements in SAP/ERP and related web/mobile applications having good
Role purpose: This role is part of a team within EP&S Connectivity. The Project Manager is accountable for leading the full lifecycle management of one or more projects from requirements throug
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]: - Lead a multi-functional and globally project team in implementation complex innovation projects - Ensure delivery on-ti
This role is part of the new Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery & Transformation Manager acts as an experienced project manager, managing end to end complex projects thr
This role is part of the Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery Specialist is accountable for end to end delivery of IT aspects for projects related to implementation and r
Role purpose: This role is part of the new VSS IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). Contributing directly to one of Vodafone’s core values being “innovation hungry”, the role is direc