Software Developer - Automation
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Software Developer - G2/G3
Work in agile fashion with VSS service lines to develop automation class 1 solutions using python, SQL, html. Document all the solution from functional and technical stand point to ensure the sustainability of its operations.
What you will do:
- Develop solutions through agile approach.
- Collaborate with the business on the analysis their requirements
- Perform software implementation ensuring the quality and its sustainability.
- Application software maintenance (for in-house developed software)
- Active participation in application deployment/integration
- Be a key player in the problem-solving tasks assigned both individually and/or part of a team
- Follow the methodologies and best-practices stated by the section guidelines
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluency in English
- 1 - 2 years experience in Software Development using Python, SQL, HTML or .NET
- Qualification in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline is a must
- Experience in working on agile
- Experience in defining ER & Data flow diagrams is and advantage
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home once a week
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Role purpose: 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment. Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and
Lead Role.< /span>Responsible for managing key services/projects, providing strategic, analytical and Service management for Vodafone UK applications. Should be able to work closely with B usiness
The Service Owner Device Management is end-to-end accountable for the Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition of the Mobile Device Management solution for all Vodafoneemployees world
"Sr.Executive- IT Applications Monitoring & Operations control support- Manage Application Operation support thru Event monitoring, ticketing system,job scheduling / monitoring, etc. using HP OV/OMi ,
Provide 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for storage prod ucts supported. Manages and resolves problems identified by system administrato rs or monitoring softwares. Proficient with
"Technical - Associate Consultant - Exposure to multiple technical modules/packages/areas - Work(administration, trouble shooting, monitoring etc.) on Technical issues and provides solution - Achieve
The Middleware Integration Developer is responsible for design and development of integration solutions that connect internal and external clients to back end systems and services.The developer part
"Ensure Transition Quality for all services under Transition (F4G program)as per TSSC Transition Methodology Conduct Quality gates for Service Go lives Manage Team "- Ensure meaningful SLA / KPI defin
Responsibilities The Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain softwareThis role is responsible for designing and developing code, writing and exec
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all