SM / AGM - AO - EVO Operations
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good process, functional and business knowledge. Maintains relationships with people across a variety of areas within the organization.
Has overall responsibility for Monitoring daily batch processing, streamline day to day operational activities, monitoring service SLA, Monitor infra & capacity performance standards for organizational unit. Involve in Multi partner governance for B2O,hypercare and release for smooth operational transition in SAP/ERP domain. Collaborates with multiple internal teams to ensure all orchestration services andfeatures are operating appropriately.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
· Ensuresregular monitoring of regular processes and day to day jobs execution for smooth running of all services in the ERP/SAP domain, Monitor system performance & maintenance - reflect through incidents trend.
· Assures proper tracking and reporting of ERP/SAP system related measurements including system health reports, outage reports, L1, L2, predictive analysis, and management/operating summaries.
· Active participation in operations strategy &implementation driving quality and efficiency including best practices & metrics for system operations. Adapt to future technologies and requirements like S/4 HANA, Successfactors, merger requirements, Cloud etc.
· Should be able to facilitate and engage in deep leveltroubleshooting, provide direction, perform RCA, defect fix, support customization and configuration.
Core competencies,knowledge and experience
· 08 to 12 years’ experience in Operations with at least 4 years as Operations Manager in ERP/SAP environment preferably intelecom domain.
· Strong experience in SAP/ERP domain with good exposureto modules like ABAP, Basis, CBM, FIN, SCM, HR, CRM, SRM etc.
· ITIL & DevOps Certified.
· PMP/Prince 2 desired.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- System stability and performance improvement reflecting inSLAs/KPIs
- Automation and Process Improvement with AI capabilities to ensure efficient and stable systems.
- Cost reduction using various levers like technology, process, functions etc
Role description: The chosen candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining various systems that are used within the Technology and Networks departments. These systems include netw
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Your day to day: · To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Value Added Services. · To define, design and implement innovative solutions in the area of Value Added Service
"Tech lead: Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales Applica tion. (Telecom BSS) Niche Skill - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sale s Application. - Provide technical leadershi
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!We are looking for aFixed Core Network Expertfor our Technology Department! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli
"Call handling and management Responding to emails Working on remedy tickets in predefined SLA's Escalation management Notification and Communication to re lavent stakeholders Followup to all interfac
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some o
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactiveelements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Experience (1-4) years
Support analyst: To support oracle hyperion lanndscape and ensure smooth technical operation of vodafone integrated planning application landscape .L2/L3 support of technical issues comprising of dat