SM / AGM - AO - EVO Operations
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good process, functional and business knowledge. Maintains relationships with people across a variety of areas within the organization.
Has overall responsibility for Monitoring daily batch processing, streamline day to day operational activities, monitoring service SLA, Monitor infra & capacity performance standards for organizational unit. Involve in Multi partner governance for B2O,hypercare and release for smooth operational transition in SAP/ERP domain. Collaborates with multiple internal teams to ensure all orchestration services andfeatures are operating appropriately.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
· Ensuresregular monitoring of regular processes and day to day jobs execution for smooth running of all services in the ERP/SAP domain, Monitor system performance & maintenance - reflect through incidents trend.
· Assures proper tracking and reporting of ERP/SAP system related measurements including system health reports, outage reports, L1, L2, predictive analysis, and management/operating summaries.
· Active participation in operations strategy &implementation driving quality and efficiency including best practices & metrics for system operations. Adapt to future technologies and requirements like S/4 HANA, Successfactors, merger requirements, Cloud etc.
· Should be able to facilitate and engage in deep leveltroubleshooting, provide direction, perform RCA, defect fix, support customization and configuration.
Core competencies,knowledge and experience
· 08 to 12 years’ experience in Operations with at least 4 years as Operations Manager in ERP/SAP environment preferably intelecom domain.
· Strong experience in SAP/ERP domain with good exposureto modules like ABAP, Basis, CBM, FIN, SCM, HR, CRM, SRM etc.
· ITIL & DevOps Certified.
· PMP/Prince 2 desired.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- System stability and performance improvement reflecting inSLAs/KPIs
- Automation and Process Improvement with AI capabilities to ensure efficient and stable systems.
- Cost reduction using various levers like technology, process, functions etc
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n