Service Onboarding Specialist
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Ensure integrations in operations of new services or customers on production platforms, by supporting and performing acceptance tests for Vodafone Group services (Roaming, M2M, Unified Communications, Consumer Services).
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Engage impacted Operations teams for each new service/customer, and identify, define and document operational requirements and distribute to the service transition team.
- Review project design and specification documents and assess operational impact.
- Updates information related to project progress and keep track to initial and operational requests
- Work closely with Operations and transition teams to ensure testing, documentation and hardware and software solution implementation are according to internal Vodafone standards. Communicates to management and transition teams the risks associated with transition into operations of services/customers
- Ensure acceptance into operational by actively performing tests for hardware and software solutions aiming to achieve functional and operational requests requested in initial phase
- Working according to agreed KPIs
- Creates work instructions and operational technical procedures in order to consolidate knowledge and skills inside the team and inside operational teams
- Collect and analyse specifications for hardware and software implemented systems, propose solutions or recommend changes and adaptations to design teams for hardware and software solutions. Final scope is to solve technical defects (including software bugs) and improve customer experience.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
Experience in a multinational environment
Minimum 2 years ‘experience in the following technologies VoIP/IP networks, Core Network (GSM, UMTS, LTE), IMS – (CSSF, HSS, DNS, SBC); CUCM – (Call manager, Dial plan, Unity, Presence), Roaming
- Cisco CCNA certification (Routing & Switching)
Fluency in English( writing/speaking)
Cisco Certification CCNP (Routing & Switching)Cisco CUCM/ Presence/ Unity (Voice Mail)
Good knowledge of signalling standards and protocols: IP, TCP/UDP, MAP, SIGTRAN , SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), routing protocols (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
Unix Scripting skills
Good understanding of ITIL methodology
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip