Senior Specilaist: Financial Planning - Maputo
To ensure that key business objectives of the company are met with regards to the financial planning and analysis. Provide support for the Annual Financial Planning and Long range planning of the company through efficient financial modelling and consolidation of various functional plans and translating them into a solid Budget and Long-range plan.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Provide support in Long term business Strategy development translating the group and executive management aspirations into a strategy model.
· Capital Budgeting and Expenditure planning. (Includes Annual Budgets & LRP). In liason with the Finance Business partnering teams.
· Responsible for Rolling forecast and identification of Risk and Opportunities while tracking the appropriate responses.
· Responsible for Working capital planning and Cash flow forecasting in liaison with the Treasury and FinOps managers.
· Support Balance Sheet Reviews and Capital structure inputs. Loans and Funding. Providing support for Investment decisions.
· Provide inputs for Board meetings
Key performance indicators:
· Quality of Budget and LRP submissions (Key measure review feedback and changes required)
· Accuracy of rolling forecasts. i.e Variance of not more than 1% for Revenue.
· Timely Submissions for all required Budget submissions.
· Effectiveness of alignment of budgets and forecasts across the business functions.
Month End accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis. Perform month
To manage the GL accounting including monthly postings and reconciliations, review of subsidiaries trial balance, and assist SSO with supporting information for the month-end closing. To be the focal
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customer
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with senior data scientists to create Advanced Analytics products that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. Developing predi
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Who you are: Be the Technical lead for the Delivery of the Data and the Reporting elements of IT/Business Projects by gathering requirements, sizing and designing solutions, overseeing development tas
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
A Vodafone Magyarország Billing Quality Expert kollégát keres a Commercial Operations Egységébe A munkakör célja: • A helyes számlázás elősegítése a minőségirányítási folyamatokban
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are comple ted on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identify key risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX co
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identifykey risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX cont