Senior Networks Project Delivery Lead
To lead, manage and deliver different types of telecom and technology projects on time with budget and quality throughout all project phases starting with requirements, design, deployment, transitions tooperations and early life service/product support, with proven international experience working with virtual teams across different organizations and countries. This role requires strong technical background and experience in telecommunications, system integration and IT, strong stakeholders management and excellent communication and reporting skills to different management layers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Manage the end to end delivery of Large and Mega, cross functional/ domain projectsand ensuring customer Satisfaction.
• Manages all the projects related activities (requirements, planning, reporting, … etc.) towards the successful delivery of customer requirements, timely reporting to both customer and management, and addressing risks as they arise
• Responsible for Budget management and control, timescales and quality.
• Responsible for managing processes with Commercial, Procurement, Technology, Operations, Service Management and other functional groups.
• Creates, maintains and tracks project plans and schedules, cost estimates ,risks and issue logs throughout the life of the project.
• Building project E2E plans and contingency plans for the critical path
• Building a communication matrix to guarantee solid communication within the project team
• Managing stakeholders expectations by driving appropriate governance
• Monitoring project progress and providing adequate reports
• Control the overall project by influencing corrective actions whenever required
• Managing project resource requirements and integrating them into project plans
• Managing collaboration tools to make sure project data is centralized and up to date
• Producing project documents such as RACI, PID, Issue logs, Risk Registers, Lessons Learned, etc.
Key performance indicators:
• Delivering projects on time within agreed budget and quality, while fulfilling the requirements and expectations agreed with stakeholders.
• Customer's satisfaction measured by partners and customers regular satisfaction survey get NPD score 9/10.
• Delivering through people while maintaining a high team moral and happy project environment, to be measured by regular satisfaction survey with projects’ teams.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
• 7+ years’ experience in project management/delivery in the telecommunication & network field.
• Strong background in IT, mobile and/orfixed network technology (design, implementation and roll out of services)
- Deep knowledge about Unified Comms solutions & architecture, One NET Enterprise & PBx, IMS, IN & IVR call manager, Internet connectivity& PSTN Migration .
• Track record of successful delivery oftelecom/network projects.
• Proven international experience delivering projects across various countries using multicultural teams.
• Have good understanding of ITIL foundation for service management.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib