Senior International HR Advisor (French speaker)
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
Senior International HR Advisor (French speaker)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals within our International HR Services team. The role is focusing on providing HR advisory service to Vodafone employees via email interfacing with HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise (Reward, Recruitment, Learning & Development) and 3rd party providers in a team supporting 16 countries world-wide.
As a Senior HR Advisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Pick up any urgent queries or requests from our ticketing system or shared e-mail address and liaise with internal and external partners on their resolution
- Check your priority list to see what needs to be delivered that day
- Follow up and resolve any pending queries, delays or concerns
- Prepare various contracts and documents, maintain employee and HR data in SAP (EVO/ Success Factors)
- Prepare the input for payroll and validate the payroll file against the original input processed by you or your colleagues
- Maintaining country specific knowledge base with new updates
- Liaise with your Team Leader about any outstanding items for the day, any issues, help needed etc.
- As a senior member of the team support the new joiners and the other team members as well and coordinate team projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant HR experience in a multinational company and you have some experience or background in HR employee lifecycle management - this doesn't have to be end-to-end processing, but could have been gained working in an HR support position.
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is a must
- French in a conversational level is a must
- It is also important that you have good Microsoft package knowledge. If you know how SAP works, even better!
- You love helping clients, you communicate clearly and you pay close attention to the details. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You are keen to learn new things, use new tools and you learn quickly
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally and you consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Key accountabilities and decision ownership: • Coach business managers in defining, developing and executing people plans towards achieving our business strategy • Drive the implementation of People
Title: People Data Specialist Who you are: You enjoy working as part of a team to deliver business strategy through people. You have HR Data analytics experience with experience working in cross func
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 25 years, as the Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a remarkable list of firsts. We’re immensely proud to be a lead
Role Title: HR Business Partner Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
HR Services Lead Newbury F band We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Service Lead to join our HR team. A the Hub Lead you will be accountable for managing a team of HR Services professionals resp
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.700+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi