Senior Internal Auditor, Cyber Security
Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along on our positive journey. At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications and now is the perfect time to get on board!
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of Cyber Security Audits in the Technology domain across all Operating Companies.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of cyber security, information security and ethical hacking.
- Perform technical audits on advanced topics such as 5G security, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of cyber auditors across our global business.
- Have experience in the area of Cyber Security – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role.
- Have technical knowledge on penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Are experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms or related businesses.
- Are well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel around 20% of the year, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have accreditations in the area of Cyber Security such as CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP, CISM, or ISO27001 lead auditor
- Preferably also have qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, Cobit, or ISO 22301
Role Title Tax and Financial Analyst VIL Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
"Manage Day to day productions, Manage escalations § Main customers: - Suppliers - Carrier buying team - Channel fina nce teams - ERP Team Operating with Technical and Contractual understanding '- Ef
Finance Analyst Newbury H band As Finance Analyst this role supports Corporate Functions and Property within the UK business, focussing on forecasting, month end reporting, and in-depth analysis of o
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Managing the corporate Tax complianceManaging IND AS and Tax AccountingManaging the Corporate Tax and other Local market stakeholders Accountable for delivering all the corporate Tax compliancesAcco
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" -Intercompany processing • Account for and removal of capitalisation • Ensure communication for accounting of credit note post capitalisation -Asset Master Data Maintenance • Produce monthly lead sc