Security Policy Assurance Manager
Vodafone’s purpose is to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. We believe that by pursuing this goal in a sustainable and responsible way we will create long-term value for society and, as a result, for our shareholders. As part of Vodafone Group, you’ll help us to build connections across 30 different countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining us, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Join us today!
External Affairs help to shape the future of the organisation and build its reputation, whilst using technology and connectivity to improve people’s lives.
We shape and influence policy across 25 markets on things that impact our business and our customers; from Brexit and EU negotiations to Artificial Intelligence, 5G and the Internet of Things. We protect the organisation and our customers from cyber threats. We create digital content and campaigns to show how mobile technology is transforming society, and work with international media and influencers to share these stories to a wider audience.
- To support the Global Senior Security Policy and Assurance Manager to plan and implement all security policy compliance activities.
- To engage with the Vodafone Business segment to ensure that the Global Corporate Security policies are well understood and controls meet acceptable assurance levels.
- To conduct a regular Global Corporate Security policy compliance programme and monitor the implementation of the policy controls across Vodafone Business.
- To provide expert support and guidance on the implementation of the Global Corporate Security policies across Vodafone Business.
- Provide expert input to Vodafone Business on all aspects of Corporate Security policies implementation
- Conduct regular policy compliance reviews, deep dives and monitoring through coordinated assurance framework
- A detailed knowledge and experience of Corporate Security policies framework.
- Reasonable knowledge of telco sector – preferably Vodafone
- Good analytic and policy writing skills
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner
- 2 years telecom experience desirable
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
The purposeof this role is to support the Centre Head’s office, in matters pertaining to organisation governance, management information & leadership reporting. Additionally, the role would act as t
We are seeking a Communication & Content Services Senior Associate Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey,