Security Certification & Assurance Lead
Empowering our customers is at the heart of what we do along with investing in our people. We provide a range of benefits like health insurance for you and your family, the chance to work flexibly, a day off to celebrate "you", a world of opportunities to progress your career, supporting you to volunteer your time in the community, and supporting your life at home through our award-winning parental leave policy.
- Managing the Security Certification process for new Ready Government (RG) TaaS products
- Providing technical security reviews of solutions architecture
- Preparing and maintaining technical risk assessments, systems security plans and security Risk Management Plans for RG TaaS services
- Managing the Certification process to changes to existing RG TaaS services
- Leading the coordination of the security assurance activities required to maintain current RG TaaS Security Certifications. This includes quarterly compliance activities across the RG TaaS services and sampling audit of controls.
- Managing our external Auditor requirements for Security Certification
- Facilitating penetration testing required for Security Certification & ongoing assurance
- Facilitating the annual external audit of controls for each RG TaaS Certification with key stakeholders.
- Supporting the Risk, Compliance & Threat Manager in providing reporting for the monthly Security Governance meetings with DIA.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships –ability to communicate at all levels from technical engineers to Execs.
- Drive to continuously improve our customer experience.
- Extensive industry experience in information security.
- Experience managing security controls testing and remediation plans
- Thorough knowledge of security policy frameworks such as NZ ISM
- Good foundation in knowledge of information systems, operating systems, databases and networking.
- Ability to manage compliance activities to an industry recognised security framework such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NZ ISM.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or similar auditor qualifications
- Professional qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA desired.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib