Sales Operations Manager,APAC
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. Are you now ready to connect your career with us?
The Career Opportunity
Based in Singapore, you will be closely engaging with the Asia Pacific Sales Management teams on key sales areas including performance management, tools, targeting and commissions. You will also provide key sales insights that will drive the business forward.
• Analysis & Insights – analyse the many available sources of data, identify existing gaps and propose improvement actions that have effect on sales performance
• Commissions – ensure the commissions scheme is well understood and serve as a point of contact for questions or disputes, working closely with commissions review boards and worker’s councils where applicable
• Reporting – ensuring reports reflect reality and impart understanding to senior leadership to understand the data, risks and impacts
• Targets – Ensure objective targets are distributed across all sales teams and advise Sales on the insights / understanding
• Tools Adoption – Ensure regional sales teams understand how to use the global sales tools to impact performance and create a culture of operational excellence. Serve as a point of contact for feedback and continuous improvement
• Customer Satisfaction via key stakeholders in region
• Impact of business change on stakeholders through KPI definition and measurement as well as achievement of regional sales and commercial targets
• Adoption of Sales Operations Tools measured via usage reports
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
To performquote and purchase order processing and to support activities concerning supply chain area. To identify issues and improvement opportunities and drive resolution with a project thinking.Key
Month End accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Fixed Asset accounting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis.Perform month end act
Role Purpose:To provide administrative support to projects / work streams / governance processes concerning their planning,development and implementation. To ensure the seamless functioning and conti
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
Purpose The role is of the Corporate Security Executive (CS& H&SE). The CS&H&SE has to coordinate, support all aspects with regards to health and safety and corporate security. To establish, manage a
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers
ROLE PURPOSE: The primary aim of this role is to ensure delivery of Vodafone Global Enterprise solutions through the effective and efficient initiation, planning, monitoring and control, implementatio
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series