Roaming Account Manager
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Roaming Account Manager
The Vodafone Financial Clearing House is a global competence centre of Vodafone Group within Finance Operations. It has a constantly growing portfolio of clearing services for various B2B service lines such as Roaming, Internet of things, Interconnect.
In our team the Roaming Account Manager operates as a single point of contact for an assigned number of Roaming Partners understanding the entire account across all markets.
What you will do:
• Effectively communicate with external parties (e.g.: roaming partners, markets)
• Process debit and credit notes, identify missing/incorrect invoices
• Identify over- and underpayments and align open item list with partners
• Agree on account balance with partners and collect outstanding debts
• Analyse and/or prepare reports and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary
This position is for you if you have:
• At least 1 year of experience gained in a similar role
• Fluency in English, any other European language knowledge is an advantage
• Finance or Economics degree is an advantage
• Accounting knowledge/experience is an advantage
• Financial awareness, good numerical skills
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
Why should you join us:
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
• Possibility to work from home one day a week
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Role Title Tax Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 c
Role Title: Budget and Portfolio Manager (f-m) Location: Duesseldorf, Vodafone Campus, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management an
"Responsible for leading a large team of managers/engineers managing multiple levels supporting Managedk Services for a single Dedicated and Premium plus customer -The role may specialise in one or mo
We are seeking a Finance & Accounting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Mobile Financ
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Head - SAP Global Access & Control Role Purpose:Senior management accountability for the Global SAP Global Access & Control team. The SAP Global Access and Control team provides in-depth u
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura