Reward & Recognition Expert
The Reward Expert supports the Reward & Recognition team in defining the company compensation and benefit policies, guaranteeing thealignment with Vodafone Italy needs and Global HR policies.
He/she will also help our team in designing and implementing local commission schemes according to business needs and perform market benchmarks to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity on compensation.
- Support the variable pay planning, design, review and administration;
- Management of company benefits (car leasing, insurance, welfare, personal devices);
- Oversee administration of programs and maintenance of required records
- Support the annual bonus program and salary review process, such as the implementation of the incentive system for short and long term objectives;
- Act as internal advisor on all projects/initiatives with a compensation & benefits impact.
- Master’s degree in Economics or related fields
- Three to five years of work experience as a reward specialist
- Microsoft Office knowledge (in particular Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work in team
- High degree of autonomy and independence
Ownership of the process, responsible for the continuous improvement and simplification of processes and services within the HR Services remit. Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5
Chalandri - Athens, Attiki
Role purpose:Are you in between jobs or looking to return from a career break? We are looking to fill the role of a Recruiter in our team on a temporary basis (7 months). You will have full responsibi
HRBP – Secure Team Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ Full time or Part time opportunity We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the trans
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
Join our team in Global Youth Recruitment Intern position! About the role Our mission is to find the best young talents around the world and create a centralized resourcing process for Vodafone’
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
If you love working with people and are just itching to get apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. As a Performance Management & Talent Develop
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi