- Full cycle recruitment experience, would be desirable, but not essential.
- Strong evidence using direct recruitment methods, digital tools and with strong social media sourcing expertise.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate with candidates over the phone in a positive and engaging way.
- Proactive, positive approach to using systems and technology.
- Experience of proactive talent attraction, engaging with talent via telephone and candidate management techniques with strong social media sourcing expertise.
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach ideally in a matrix environment.
- Strong operational focus combined with commercial and business acumen
- Hands on practical approach, with the ability to carry out operational tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to think creatively, but practically – creative problem solving skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
Data Analyst - HR Newbury, Berkshire Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As
London, Greater London
Role Title: Organisational Effectiveness Specialist Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Change Manager At Vodafone people, projects and possibilities come together to build something truly special. We mirror our values, practise what we preach and drive teamwork. This is your chance t
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Resourcing Intern in our Resourcing! #lifeatVodafone At Vodafone we connect everybody for a better tomorrow. It is the future
If you love working with people and are just itching to get apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. As a Performance Management & Talent Develop
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a HR Business Partner Intern! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile co
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
Role purpose: To ensure delivery through team of all SAP / SF data administration related activities and new HR processes ensuring consistent and efficient delivery of service. Responsible for SLA
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi
VODAFONE DISCOVER PROGRAM<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--> An entrepreneurial spirit. A passion for innovation. The determination to succeed. That’s wh