Reporting Developer (ASP.NET, SQL, JQuery)
Database & Web Applications Developer
Manchester or Glasgow
About the role
As a Reporting Developer you will be responsible for the full end-to-end process of setting up reporting systems within the Customer Services area. You will write and maintain ETL processes, analyse data and build front end web-based reporting, using Visual Studio, ASP.NET & SQL Server.
Stakeholder management will play a big part to this role, we are looking for someone who has the ability to relay technical information to a wide audience. You will be liaising with multiple external vendors and interoperating required information to senior internal stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can really drive process and system improvements whilst maintaining accuracy, speed and quality at all times.
This is a dynamic ever changing role, if you love problem solving and have experience of working in a contact centre environment we want to hear from you!
• Work with stakeholders, of any level, to gather reporting requirements.
• Understand all aspects of operational requirements, related to Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators and other measures.
• Work alongside Operational teams to interrogate, explain and understand available source data.
• Create ETL processes to load data into an SQL Server database from a variety of sources.
• Query data from RESTful API web services and parsing returned JSON data.
• Test, document and roll-out new reporting suites to the operation.
• Use advanced SQL to process and summarise data in SQL Server.
• Use advanced SQL to query and analyse business data and provide insights on the data.
• Maintain and configure the IIS Web Server and Windows Server.
• Ensure high availability of reporting systems by ensuring ETL processes, database processes and services are fully functioning.
• Own and maintain the Service Level Management reporting tools, to ensure reliable and efficient performance of our systems for end users.
• Analysing reporting and building improvements to systems.
• Liaise with all levels of Management for questions related to report content.
• ASP.NET (C# or VB)
• Advances SQL querying, stored procedures and indexing (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
What’s in it for you?
Great reward with a competitive basic and generous bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holidays!) alongside an array of benefits and a flexible work environment. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need?
If all of above sounds good to you- apply now!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B7637cFmkoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Solution Architect (Pre-sales) London The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Solution Architect? The role You will engage across a broad range of contact
"1) Technical Service desk customer facing profile engaging internal resolving agencies across all Vodafone Fixed line Products (MPLS and transmission, voice products) and Telecom related services for
To Process Simplex and Complex orders and quotes. RFT of request. Backlog managementNA
Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Design Newbury G band The Business Design Team plays a vital role managing the interface between the Business, Technology, Customer Journey Owners and Suppliers
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Senior Technical Support Analyst – Converged Services Based in Newark, Nottinghamshire I band Permanent We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneeri
Great business decisions that are made are only as great as the commercial teams making them, and we’ve got one of the best in the world. Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the mo
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Engineer (IT) Farnborough Your Role: You'll be joining a team that manage all operating systems supporting Vodafone’s secure SOC. You'll be responsible for providing technical support to SOC an
IT System Administrator Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus