Radio Optimization Technical Lead
ROLE PURPOSE: A Radio Optimization Tech Lead will be a member of a team coordinated and supervised by a senior Supervisor and managed by the Radio Systems Sr. Manager. This position can perform job requirements with minimal guidance or supervision
As part of a regional team he/she will get acquainted with and contribute to the different aspects of radio optimization activities. Supporting the Radio optimization senior Supervisor with network analysis and recommendations of network actions, process improvements and maintaining the quality figures in the whole network from customer as well as statistics point of view through daily monitoring of the network performance to identify problems that might affect the network quality and take the necessary action to rectify them.
Key Accountabilities Key Activities / Decision Areas
1.Radio Optimization Tools, Guidelines and Processes
• The Optimization Tech Lead should be familiar with functioning of all the Radio tools and databases as well as the guidelines and processes used within the department.
2. Radio Network tuning activities
• Maintain radio network access within the acceptable Grade of Service.
• Statistical analysis and deployment of new formulas using system counters to assess network performance and identify problem areas.
• Liaise with other departmental planners to ensure design and planning activities are lined up with the designed ones.
• Analyse drive tests for the Major roads in Egypt and identify major problems that affect the quality of the network.
• Checking the performance of new sites integrated to the network in terms of different KPIs.
• Investigate and troubleshoot the reported problems.
• Implement solutions that will improve network quality.
• Enhance the network performance KPIs to be superior to that of the competitors
• Develop new methodology for enhancing his area’s performance
• Provide visibility and keep record of all activities in the area of responsibility. Contribute to weekly reports of the team’s activity.
• Prepare reports for management & regulatory bodies on radio network figures.
• Coaching new team members and get them merged within the team
4. Environmental / Legal Standards
Perform all previously mentioned duties and tasks in compliance with the environmental standards, legal requirements governing his/her area.
Be fully acquainted with the following:
• Vodafone Environmental Management System (EMS) policy and related documentation.
• Significant impacts related to his job and his role and responsibility to control it.
• Potential consequences of not following related EMS documentation.
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip