PTP Management Intern
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company?
Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience!
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Providing administrative support to the PTP management team by preparing daily/monthly reports and composing communication newsletters and evaluating surveys
- Supporting Process Improvement Specialists with project related ad-hoc tasks
- Keeping in touch with different PTP teams and help their daily work as a cross-functional team member with tasks like invoice processing, query handling, etc.
We have been searching for you, if you
- Have a full time active university semester now and for the upcoming 7 months
- Are self-confident in English language
- Language knowledge over English is an advantage
- Have analytical and problem solving skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Have an advanced knowledge in MS Office products, especially in Excel, macro writing skill is an advantage
What you can expect from us is
- Flexible work schedule with 20 - 40 hours/week
- Six-month long internship/twelve-month long apprenticeship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the Procure-to-Pay activities at a multinational company
- Chance to learn about reporting, project management and PTP processes
- Further career opportunities in the field of finance and other departments
Role Title Category Manager Leased Lines Location: LuxembourgDeadline 14th of February At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive cons
Role: The role requires building and maintaining effective relationships with both the financial teams and key stakeholders across the business to enable accurate and timely commercial management of r
Vodafone Group Finance Operations was set up as a vertical function in April 2011. The function is organised across all of Vodafone’smarkets through a locally sourced ‘hub & spoke’ model. The functi
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Join our team in IRE Commercial Intern position! What kind of tasks will you have? Usage & spend report creation from local systems Providing administrative support to the Irish local market regardin
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.200 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
We are looking for a Controller with a strong business acumen who, as a member of Finance Enterprise Team, will provide financial and business support to the Enterprise Business Unit in terms of forec
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
" - Accounts Payable experience - Vendor Invoice booking & Payment processing (Accounts Payable) - TDS, S.Tax ,WCT, VAT knowledge - SAP work experience - Interaction with finance & tax team - Good
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail