Process Improvement Specialist- Supplier Management and Account Payable
- Be the process improvement specialist for continuous improvement methodologies and their application for assigned business processes
- Gather issues, complaints to identify process improvement needs. Identify process gaps, manage root cause analysis
- Take an active leadership role in monitoring key processes and gathering best practices
- As a process expert, take part in migration/ transformation projects, system upgrades and enhancements, playing a leading role also in user acceptance and regression tests and training of the organization about the use of the system and processes.
- Review, evaluate and prioritize process/system change requests.
- Construct implementation plans that establish clear requirements and timelines.
- Drive, coordinate system and process improvements, automations.
- Lead minor and medium cross-functional projects, coordinate and manage virtual project teams. Apply quality management techniques to problem solving in the project.
- Support the operational teams in complex issues and unexpected/critical system failures
- Coordinates the delivery of critical tasks/ milestones in the project, highlights any risks and proposes mitigation
- Liaise between the business unit and other functions/ departments. Act as main point of contact for VPC Products and Services Supplier Query Management and AP related Projects, Process and System improvements and automations, build a strong relationship with the Stakeholders (suppliers, business partners, local markets and other departments, such us finance and tax)
- Create and present regular project reports
- Take part in Project related workshops and business trips.
- 3+ years of experience in Supplier Query Management and Account Payable
- Experience in continuous process improvement, automation and Project management are required, experience in leading projects individually is a huge advantage
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- SAP and computer skills (MS Office, Excel macros, Visio)
- High level of communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the VPC Buy-form business processes is a huge advantage
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodology (Princ2 and/or Agile) and process management methodology (Lean Six Sigma) is an advantage
- University or college degree
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication/ negotiation/ influencing / presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
Role Title: Devices Procurement Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title Commercial Finance Analyst Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title Wholesale Negotiator Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
London, Greater London
Supply Chain Business Partner – Content Permanent London or Newbury G band We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner who will provide commercial support to the Consumer Commercial team at Vo
London, Greater London
Job title: Data Analyst and Reports Specialist Team: Terminals Job Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: Maintain and optimise the device supply chain teams reporting capability to deliv
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – IT -Newbury About the role This is a pivotal role within our supply chain team that will help shape the product and future of our IT strategy. As well providing commercial supp
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
1. Publishing of MIS and all other Dashboards to management 2. Managing & Maintaining KPI's 3. Support opcos for timely procurement and delivery of Telecom & Network equipment & services ensuring time