Process Designer - Security
Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digital solutions and smart services.
We’re looking for top performing Process Designer in Milan.
At Vodafone, we don’t just produce creative products, we develop amazing people too. We are always looking for ambitious talents, passionate about technology & innovation and with the desire to change the world around them.
As a process designer, you will join the team of Products, Services & Platforms, within the Security team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Vodafone Business products Security portfolio definition and evolution, taking care of the end-to-end design of processes related to products, keeping focus on the process efficiency and on customer experience.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support the Vodafone Business products portfolio definition and evolution, in collaboration with the Pre-sale and Technology teams
- Design and develop processes to support the roll out and management of VB products
- Actively support the implementation of new processes, technologies and ecosystems of digital business
- Improve the Customer Experience with a strong focus on all the touchpoints
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Process Design and re-design
- Autonomy in managing and planning activities
- Commercial vision
- Stakeholder management
- Proactivity, curiosity and strong interest about innovation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Knowledge of process design and re-design methodologies, approaches and tools
- Knowledge of Digital technologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (preferred)
- Knowledge of Telecommunications industry with focus on convergent solutions, IoT, Analytics and Cloud
- Past project management experiences with autonomy in delivering the project
- Fluent English (oral and written)
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Intern for our Corporate Sales & Marketing Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a
Role Purpose: This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Soc
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
: Responsible for delivering digital sales in addition to increasing the share of the digital sales within Vodafone. Moreover, this role’s responsibility is to maximize profitability and activity le
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.500+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre