Pega Developer - Manager
To Develop and support Pega enterprise application.
• Experience with or good knowledge of agile, sprint, scrumconcepts.
• PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) for Business Process Management and Business Rules Development
• Experience creating Pega workflows, defining rules, creating classes, developing templates, streams, data pages, activities, and UI's in PRPC
• Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
• Ability to develop integration with other system, troubleshoot and resolve integration issues
• Coordination with operations and testing team and provide defect fixes and bugfixes.
• Manages the DCO sessions, maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design, ensuring optimal use of Pegasystem functionality and adherence to guardrails.
• Validates functional design, technical design, and creates technical capability recommendations to help backlog prioritization.
• Drives application developer streams including Pega and integration, technical testing, quality assurance, development architecture, execution architecture, operations architecture.
• Build and unit test of the application components and/or managing development activities, performing peer reviews and escalating technical issues.
• Collaborates with the technical team.
• Updates and validates the functional backlog, ensuring requirements are captured in use cases, requirements and design templates as part of DCO, validating development work, validating test scenarios.
• Timesheet update on a weekly basis and coordinate with Operations Manager.
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Applications Support Engineer for our Technology team! #lifeatVodafone At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better tod
The role will be responsible for solutioning demands/projects as per the business requirements in the SAP and related technologies in CBMmodules primarily Finance, SCM & HR. Good process, functional
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good
The role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and executing key demands/projects as per the business requirements in the SAP and related technologies in CBM modules primarily Finance, SCM &
Role purpose: The role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and executing key demands/projects as per the business requirements in SAP/ERP and related web/mobile applications having good
Role purpose: This role is part of a team within EP&S Connectivity. The Project Manager is accountable for leading the full lifecycle management of one or more projects from requirements throug
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]: - Lead a multi-functional and globally project team in implementation complex innovation projects - Ensure delivery on-ti
This role is part of the new Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery & Transformation Manager acts as an experienced project manager, managing end to end complex projects thr
This role is part of the Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery Specialist is accountable for end to end delivery of IT aspects for projects related to implementation and r
Role purpose: This role is part of the new VSS IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). Contributing directly to one of Vodafone’s core values being “innovation hungry”, the role is direc