Part Time Outbound Care Representative
Individual will be responsible for Outbound Care calls.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Address key insights from Heart Beat T-NPS results and drive operational efficiencies to further improve customer experience
- Maintain call follow up and keep to promised time frames
- Drive up selling opportunities on ongoing CVM and Credit Control Initiatives
- Attend required training and keep up to date with products and services.
- Participate in team meetings and other scheduled training.
- Have an approachable attitude toward consumer and business customers during conversations.
- Deliver the Vodafone brand experience in terms of a positive, pro-active and first time resolution approach.
- Keep a healthy relationship with all frontline agents to achieve utmost effectiveness for the customer
- Ensure standards for quality and customer experience are met at all times, when dealing directly customers by showing empathy, mirroring and matching customer requirements and expectations.
Are you friendly and personable? Do you have a passion for customer service? We’re on a mission to make sure everyone who uses Vodafone knows there will always be someone on the other end of the line.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Service Advisor 101, Wythenshawe, ManchesterFull time, Permanent - Shift pattern: 24/7 shift - 2days (7am-7pm) 2 nights (7pm-7am) and 4 off Salary: £17,500 + £6,600 shift allowance per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Customer Service Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent £18,500 + £2,000 Annual Bonus and great benefits Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week Are you customer focused? Can you handle difficult
We are seeking a Technical Support Agent with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Technical Support Su
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational Process Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reportin
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational System Excellence Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey,
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational Busıness Development Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey
Role: -Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing
Role: - Responsible for a span of 90 - 120 employees (Direct & In Direct reportees included) - Ensure SOP compliance at all times - TNA for the teams/LOB for effective functioning - Int
Customer Realtions PNQ Role purpose: Professional investigation, analysisand resolving customer issues (if any). Provisioning order fulfillment, 3rd party detail checking, internal / external email su
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De