If you are looking for an opportunity to integrate the Digital Engineering Tribe and work with Agile Principles with the responsibility for create a great user experience for customers using applications on Vodafone Outsystems portfolio, take a look into this opportunity because it may be your next career move.
Keywords: Outsystems, Agile, Low-code
> Be a Developer:
- Define and implement solutions in Outsystems low-code platform, for both Mobile and Web applications, using Agile Framework and mindset;
- Migrate applications to new versions of Outsystems, solving the conflicts that might occur during that process
> Be a Team Player:
- Support the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team to define user stories, plan Sprints and to promote continuous improvement to deliver more value to the business;
- Manage applications portfolio in Outsystems, using Lifetime and supporting DevOps team during deploys to production;
- Manage users, accesses and environments of Outsystems applications portfolio.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering;
- Previous experience in similar functions, working with Outsystems (for mobile and web applications);
- Experience in lifetime management console (application performance, lifecycle agility);
- Outsystems Certification will be valued;
- Previous experience working in Agile methodologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Are you Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib