Organisational Effectiveness Specialist
Location: London - Paddington
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
In order to continue Vodafone’s journey towards Digital Telco, we are implementing tools, processes and ways of working to support our organisational and people capability.
Joining us as an Organisational Effectiveness Specialist, do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda? The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Effectively work across Centres of Expertise, across the Vodafone Local Markets to ensure the newly designed job architecture framework is embedded, and accurately maintained through careful governance, going forward.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to produce meaningful dashboards that provide data driven insight on the organisation design;
- Using the architecture framework, create and maintain global Job Profiles to align to all new Job Codes (C.800), enabling process transformation;
- Manage activity in relation to the grading of senior leader roles across the Vodafone footprint; owning the grading system and providing grading expertise to local markets as required;
- Support with executive compensation activities as required
- Researching positions both internally across multiple markets, conducting interviews to understand the nature of roles and job content creation from external research
- Concisely writing “Job Description” and “Job Responsibilities” elements within Job Profiles. Ensuring the content accurately aligns with the Job Architecture Framework and HR COEs
- Manage Senior Leader job grading and ownership of the grading system
- Experience of creating Job Profiles and understanding of Job Architecture principles
- Strong analytical experience with capability to prioritise important information
- Proven compensation knowledge and strong numerical capability
- Excellent written communication
We’re happy if you:
- Willis Towers Watson or HAY grading methodology
- Telco experience
- OE or Reward experience
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Role purpose: Management and administration of online and classroom based trainings for Vodafone global businesses Key accountabilities and decision ownership: Create and update classroom and on
We are looking for an employer brand manager with the right mix of strategic view, creativity, integrated marketing and project management skills to join a highly creative and ever evolving HR organiz
Key accountabilities and decision ownership Key Accountabilities: Career and Succession Planning Consolidates the Talent Gaps across departments Prepares Talent packs for the succession plans
"Transactions o Prepare and process all transactional activities related toSAP data administration incl. data upload, review and audit within existing and new HR processes ensuring consistent and effi
The objective of this role is to ensure quality of employee data uploaded in SAP and ensure data integrity. Supporting Resourcing and Contingent workforceManagement team to delivery best in class o
Vodapark Head Office, Kinshasa
Description: The role of HR Business Partner is to act as an HR interface within a defined business leadership community providing leadership to the business leadership team, and drive the delivery of
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
London, Greater London
Role Title: Group Leadership Development Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Resourcing Partner - Enterprise Newbury HQ We are looking for a Resourcing Partner to join our Enterprise Resourcing Team. Ready? About the role As a Resourcing Team we have to get out there in t
Sourcing SpecialistNewbury We are looking for a proactive Sourcing Specialist to join our Retail Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to our retail stores. We are going throu