Organisational Effectiveness Specialist
Location: London - Paddington
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
In order to continue Vodafone’s journey towards Digital Telco, we are implementing tools, processes and ways of working to support our organisational and people capability.
Joining us as an Organisational Effectiveness Specialist, do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda? The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Effectively work across Centres of Expertise, across the Vodafone Local Markets to ensure the newly designed job architecture framework is embedded, and accurately maintained through careful governance, going forward.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to produce meaningful dashboards that provide data driven insight on the organisation design;
- Using the architecture framework, create and maintain global Job Profiles to align to all new Job Codes (C.800), enabling process transformation;
- Manage activity in relation to the grading of senior leader roles across the Vodafone footprint; owning the grading system and providing grading expertise to local markets as required;
- Support with executive compensation activities as required
- Researching positions both internally across multiple markets, conducting interviews to understand the nature of roles and job content creation from external research
- Concisely writing “Job Description” and “Job Responsibilities” elements within Job Profiles. Ensuring the content accurately aligns with the Job Architecture Framework and HR COEs
- Manage Senior Leader job grading and ownership of the grading system
- Experience of creating Job Profiles and understanding of Job Architecture principles
- Strong analytical experience with capability to prioritise important information
- Proven compensation knowledge and strong numerical capability
- Excellent written communication
We’re happy if you:
- Willis Towers Watson or HAY grading methodology
- Telco experience
- OE or Reward experience
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Analyst - HR Newbury, Berkshire Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As
London, Greater London
Role Title: Organisational Effectiveness Specialist Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Change Manager At Vodafone people, projects and possibilities come together to build something truly special. We mirror our values, practise what we preach and drive teamwork. This is your chance t
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Resourcing Intern in our Resourcing! #lifeatVodafone At Vodafone we connect everybody for a better tomorrow. It is the future
If you love working with people and are just itching to get apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. As a Performance Management & Talent Develop
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a HR Business Partner Intern! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile co
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
Role purpose: To ensure delivery through team of all SAP / SF data administration related activities and new HR processes ensuring consistent and efficient delivery of service. Responsible for SLA
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi
VODAFONE DISCOVER PROGRAM<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--> An entrepreneurial spirit. A passion for innovation. The determination to succeed. That’s wh