Messaging Services - North Engineer
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
To define, design and implement solutions in the area of Messaging Services to cope with business requirements or technology evolution inside the European Region. Contribution to SW development requirements specifications for the required products is needed.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Solutions Design & Implementation, including Certification & testing activities and post deployment support like: SW development requirements specifications; HW and SW acceptance and certification; SW deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting
- Messaging Services Architecture definition & dimensioning
- Providers Selection & Management
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market and compliancy to user requirements. HW and SW release management, customization, testing and deployment for the suppliers’ deliverables is mandatory.
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions. Testing and acceptance of the new HW and SW releases associated to the products inside the services portfolio is required.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Career degree - Computer Science or Telecommunications – preferred; else anything similar
- Knowledge of telecoms technologies, in particular technical skills, on Messaging Services, Core Network, Value Added Services
- Strong experience managing complex and inter functional projects
- SW development and configuration abilities, work with specific SW tools for testing, troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting
- Delivering results; Manage a changing environment; Customer oriented
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
The role is intended to extend support to Program Management activities forthe R2G program. Accurate & on time delivery of reports as required by the program. Reports to PMO head.
Role Title Category Manager Telco over Cloud Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Minimum 8+ years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of Cloudera Hadoop experience, Cloudera Distributed Hadoop, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera BDR Deploy, maintain and administer large s
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, Group Enterprise Technology requires a highly capable and experienced SMEs for 3rd line of Support. As a 3rd line of Support you will be resp
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
SharePoint BusinessSupport team provides best practices advice to all Vodafone employees across all Vodafone office locations on usage of various SharePoint and O365 based applications. The team also
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, Sybase, Sybase IQ, L
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Your day to day: As a Service Delivery Specialist, the role will require the aspirant to support the overall Delivery Manager in TSS-E (end-to-end accountable) in managing local activities in Romani
Perform process assessment and identify areas for automation using Robotics platform. Create Project Plan & Business Cases for processes identified and secure business signoff for development. Coordin
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Test Environment Engineer colleague for its Technology function Role Purpose Responsible for the operation, support and maintenance of the application layer of tes