Messaging Services - North Engineer
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
To define, design and implement solutions in the area of Messaging Services to cope with business requirements or technology evolution inside the European Region. Contribution to SW development requirements specifications for the required products is needed.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Solutions Design & Implementation, including Certification & testing activities and post deployment support like: SW development requirements specifications; HW and SW acceptance and certification; SW deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting
- Messaging Services Architecture definition & dimensioning
- Providers Selection & Management
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market and compliancy to user requirements. HW and SW release management, customization, testing and deployment for the suppliers’ deliverables is mandatory.
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions. Testing and acceptance of the new HW and SW releases associated to the products inside the services portfolio is required.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Career degree - Computer Science or Telecommunications – preferred; else anything similar
- Knowledge of telecoms technologies, in particular technical skills, on Messaging Services, Core Network, Value Added Services
- Strong experience managing complex and inter functional projects
- SW development and configuration abilities, work with specific SW tools for testing, troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting
- Delivering results; Manage a changing environment; Customer oriented
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Providing L2 Support to MZ Ø Expert inbelow technologies Ø Check disk spaces, CPU load, RAM, Connectivity. Ø Check application, failed MediationZ one methods, crashed IUM collectors. Ø Create/ D
"Senior Executive - Middleware Support - FMW, weblogic admin, AIA, OSB , SOA , SQL, Shell scripting, ITIL certified -Resolve tickets and provide appli cation support for one or more middleware applica
Application operation / support on one or more middlewares like IDA/OI M/OAM/OVD/OIDSME - IDAM - OID/OVD/OIM/OAM. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Senior SME - Resolv e tickets as per SLA and KPI's for OID/OVD/
L2 -Siebel Application support (24*7)Experience Siebel CRM 8X (Order Management ), IP 15 L2 Producution support experience- Incident handling , SR, BAU/Adhcoc BAU Good anlyticalskills Hands on techni
"Senior Executive- Applications Operations - Experience with telecom application domain for min 3 years - Expert of ITIL/ITSM processes -Strong Skills of Unix & PL/SQL . Person should have experience
"Executive IT Service management support (Telecom BSS) - Senior SME support for all the incoming calls/ mails / requests and raising tickets, First timer esolution as per KPI -To pro actively monitor
Executive - Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales App lication. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sa l es Application. -Senior SME - Resolve tickets as p
Work with the application/infrastructure team to understand customer needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services. Perform
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoringand troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Talend ETL, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, CyberAr
Senior SME: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands onknowledge in Microsoft Analysis Services, SQL Server, .Net, Cybe
Tech lead: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, Sybase, Sybas