Messaging Services - North Engineer
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
To define, design and implement solutions in the area of Messaging Services to cope with business requirements or technology evolution inside the European Region. Contribution to SW development requirements specifications for the required products is needed.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Solutions Design & Implementation, including Certification & testing activities and post deployment support like: SW development requirements specifications; HW and SW acceptance and certification; SW deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting
- Messaging Services Architecture definition & dimensioning
- Providers Selection & Management
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market and compliancy to user requirements. HW and SW release management, customization, testing and deployment for the suppliers’ deliverables is mandatory.
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions. Testing and acceptance of the new HW and SW releases associated to the products inside the services portfolio is required.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Career degree - Computer Science or Telecommunications – preferred; else anything similar
- Knowledge of telecoms technologies, in particular technical skills, on Messaging Services, Core Network, Value Added Services
- Strong experience managing complex and inter functional projects
- SW development and configuration abilities, work with specific SW tools for testing, troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting
- Delivering results; Manage a changing environment; Customer oriented
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
3rd Line Security Engineer Location – Newbury or Birmingham What’s the role? Operating within the Vodafone Fixed Line Assure and Operate models. The main focus of this role is to provide the 3rd Line
Need 5+ years of Experience in OpenUI and Siebel CRM •Siebel OpenUI Architecture knowledge with Siebel CRM L3 support knowledge is must •Should have JQuery,HTML,JavaScr ipt & Object-Oriented Programmi
To d evelop high quality mobile application for Cross platform like android, iOS, wi ndows. Perform systems analysis, write and document software, and provide other technical input as required accordi
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Architecture Manager Location: Newbury Technology IoT Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s leading IoT Managed Connectivity provider. Industry analysts h
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed
Responsiblefor creating test scenarios, test cases (based on requirement description provided), execution of the same and product test reports. Identify the defects in developed package, raise t
Technical Operations Specialist (Automation Applications) - 248104 Location – Newbury HQWhat’s the role? As a Technical Service Specialist you will work within one of the most progressive areas of our
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. W
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good pr