Marketing Account Manager – UK Market
At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world
To manage projects for the team and support them in their everyday work. This means assigning work, assessing workload, and distributing projects evenly. To make sure that all affected team members are perfectly clear with external and internal project requirements and help identify and find missing details in order to start the project. To act as a main point of contact for Business Partners regarding project management, team activities, and workload coordination. To liaise with Team Leaders and Account Managers from other teams within the department and distribute projects evenly within teams.
What will you do:
- Act as a quality checker when delivering final materials to Business Partners and make sure all quality requirements are met as per requirement
- Monitors, measures and documents project progress, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages projects and project tracking; has full ownership over project management
- Facilitates successful implementation of projects
- Coordinates and sets up team meetings, prepares agenda with the team leader, creates documents and minutes, manages approval pipeline.
- Identifying areas where processes can be improved and identify training needs.
- Support the Team Leader in people management activities, including PD discussions, 1-1’s, and training and development.
- Support Team Leader with KPI’s
This position is for you if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in copywriting/design/campaign management/front end development/or project management or working with creatives in an account or project management role
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Fluent English
- Team Leader and People Management aspirations
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with senior executives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great problem solving skills
- Great ability to ask the right questions to clarify missing information
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Intern for our Corporate Sales & Marketing Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a
Role Purpose: This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Soc
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
: Responsible for delivering digital sales in addition to increasing the share of the digital sales within Vodafone. Moreover, this role’s responsibility is to maximize profitability and activity le
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunica
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.500+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre