Marketing Account Manager – UK Market
At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world
To manage projects for the team and support them in their everyday work. This means assigning work, assessing workload, and distributing projects evenly. To make sure that all affected team members are perfectly clear with external and internal project requirements and help identify and find missing details in order to start the project. To act as a main point of contact for Business Partners regarding project management, team activities, and workload coordination. To liaise with Team Leaders and Account Managers from other teams within the department and distribute projects evenly within teams.
What will you do:
- Act as a quality checker when delivering final materials to Business Partners and make sure all quality requirements are met as per requirement
- Monitors, measures and documents project progress, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages projects and project tracking; has full ownership over project management
- Facilitates successful implementation of projects
- Coordinates and sets up team meetings, prepares agenda with the team leader, creates documents and minutes, manages approval pipeline.
- Identifying areas where processes can be improved and identify training needs.
- Support the Team Leader in people management activities, including PD discussions, 1-1’s, and training and development.
- Support Team Leader with KPI’s
This position is for you if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in copywriting/design/campaign management/front end development/or project management or working with creatives in an account or project management role
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Fluent English
- Team Leader and People Management aspirations
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with senior executives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great problem solving skills
- Great ability to ask the right questions to clarify missing information
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
Vodafone Business Italy is seeking a Strategic Partnerships’ Expert with proven track record in negotiating partnership agreements and managing third parties. He/ she has to be passionate about techno
This role is specifically focused on developing converged portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with theline of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product manag
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We
Vodafone Hungary is looking for aSegment Marketing intern! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre
Role purpose: Leading UX chapter that consists of 5+ designers working in multiple Agile squads to serve predefined business objectives. To be accountable for the presentation and the experience of
To take full responsibility of the Communication calendar and to showcase our rate plans and promos throughout the market Enhancing brand awareness & preference Manage Communication acros
To be responsible on development and marketing all Cloud & Hosting IAAS solutions that fits Enterprise unit strategy that put Vodafone Egypt as Market leader in the Cloud & Hosting space while achievi