Managed Mobility Senior Manager / Value
Role Title: Managed Mobility Senior Manager / Value
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Vodafone Business IT organisation is focused on supporting the delivery of high quality products and richly featured propositions for business customers across our strategic go-to market Practices: Managed Mobility, Unified Communications & Connectivity, Cloud & Security and Internet of Things. Our objective is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and for Vodafone to be recognised as the #1 Digital Telco for Business.
This role is for a Senior Manager in the VBIT Managed Mobility practice that will be responsible for the leadership of one (or more) of the Managed Mobility value streams (managed mobility practice value streams are aligned to Products and Services that typically have a stand-alone business case and associated P&L account).
The successful candidate will ensure that the VBIT team delivers technology and process solutions within time to market deadlines required to meet the value stream strategy and associated business benefits.
The role will be accountable to the VBIT Managed Mobility Practice Head for the leadership of a cross-functional team of resource drawn from the matrixed VBIT organisation, vendor and partner teams; who are responsible for the successful execution and delivery of solutions that underpin the value stream strategy and benefits case defined by the Line of Business product managers.
- Work with the Managed Mobility Lean Portfolio Management and VB Product Management Team to decompose Product (Value Stream) strategy into a series of EPICs
- Shape Product EPICs with the VBIT and VB Product Management teams to agree business and technology features/capabilities that form the Minimal Viable Product to deliver agreed benefits
- Build a deep understanding of the value stream, product lines their technology solutions and commercial propositions; providing thought leadership and strategic thinking to shape the future direction of the value stream.
- Work with delivery teams to agree and deliver the rolling schedule of EPICs from inception to market launch
- Have a deep-understanding of VBP&S, vendor and partner team delivery cycles and cadence in order to guide you team and stakeholders through the delivery process
- Agree and communicate team capacity constraints to set realistic expectations on delivery schedules
- Work with the VBIT Technology (and where required other VBP&S Practice Teams) to shape and agree the ongoing technology strategy for the value stream
- Work closely with Logistics and Fulfilment partners to continually optimise the value stream solutions and operational efficiencies for the Vodafone Business Commercial Operations team
- Be accountable to the Managed Mobility Product Practice Head for weekly reporting on value stream delivery progress, risks, issues and impediments
- Be accountable for the value stream budget (>€2m p/a) – including tracking, reporting and execution of VBP&S periodical budget planning activities
- Be the primary point of escalation for the Value Stream team, when blocking issues/impediments are identified that cannot be resolved by the teams locally.
With us you will:
- Provide leadership of the Managed Mobility Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) value stream and cross functional team
- On time delivery of value stream EPICs within agreed scope, time and cost constraints
- Shape the technology and partner strategy for the DLM value stream focusing on continual improvement and optimisation of the DLM product
- Own the value stream annual budget inc. execution of Vodafone annual and half-yearly budgeting cycle activities for the value stream
- Experience working with mobility products and services
- Proven capacity working with global supply chains and distribution
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple suppliers in across multiple geographies
- Experience working with globally distributed agile teams
- Ability to collaborate with product managers / owners and delivery in year benefits associated with those products
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
The future is exciting. Ready?
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
The role is intended to extend support to Program Management activities forthe R2G program. Accurate & on time delivery of reports as required by the program. Reports to PMO head.
Role Title Category Manager Telco over Cloud Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Minimum 8+ years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of Cloudera Hadoop experience, Cloudera Distributed Hadoop, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera BDR Deploy, maintain and administer large s
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, Group Enterprise Technology requires a highly capable and experienced SMEs for 3rd line of Support. As a 3rd line of Support you will be resp
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
SharePoint BusinessSupport team provides best practices advice to all Vodafone employees across all Vodafone office locations on usage of various SharePoint and O365 based applications. The team also
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, Sybase, Sybase IQ, L
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Your day to day: As a Service Delivery Specialist, the role will require the aspirant to support the overall Delivery Manager in TSS-E (end-to-end accountable) in managing local activities in Romani
Perform process assessment and identify areas for automation using Robotics platform. Create Project Plan & Business Cases for processes identified and secure business signoff for development. Coordin
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Test Environment Engineer colleague for its Technology function Role Purpose Responsible for the operation, support and maintenance of the application layer of tes