- Report KPI results of LSP (Logistics Service provider) regional warehouses on a weekly/monthly basis and keep track of action plans. Prepare monthly logistics dashboards.
- Follow daily operations at regional warehouses, support and resolve operational issues, contact with the related team and coordinate/follow up the solutions.
- Manage claims for damages/missing items, reconciliations with LSP as well as invoicing and reporting processes.
- Routine site visits/inspections in the regional warehouses, support identification of solution actions. Follow through and report on implementation of the solutions.
- Track stock and occupancy in the regional warehouses to support ensuring highest order fulfilment rates
- Coordinate warehouse stock-counts, plan visits to the regional warehouses for stock-count purposes, take part in stock-count and report their results to senior management.
- Contact with the respective units to ensure reconciliation of LSP stock movements and report the results to the senior management. Make system related updates regarding stock movements.
- Track warehouse capacity utilization. Update weekly capacity tool, coordinate actions in order to avoid over capacity cases.
- System support and troubleshooting for stock&inventory management system (key user)
- Manage customs clearance daily operations with the related service provider and track KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics / supply chain management
- Experience in Logistics Service provider management and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) management is critical
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good command in MS Office
- Excellent Communications Skills and customer oriented
- Military service must be completed for male candidates
Do you want to be part of a community not a company, and nurture a career not a job? Then you’ve come to the right place. You could become the driving force behind a Global brand and contribute toward
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner (Maternity Cover for 2 years) for our Finance Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"1. Purchase requisition checking & verifications (Checking PR material description & unit price with approved price book.). 2. Working, checking, loading& saving of PO & PO amendment in SAP. 3. PO di
Coordinate the resolution of high-priority BAU issues (late and missing payments) Oversee and controll all BAU processes implemented within One Real Estate programme. Provide daily support for dedi
"• Validate RFQs and POs if correct process is used, provided documents arecorrect. • Maintain RFQs with the pricing information from existing price books • Contact final international suppliers for p
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u