- Report KPI results of LSP (Logistics Service provider) regional warehouses on a weekly/monthly basis and keep track of action plans. Prepare monthly logistics dashboards.
- Follow daily operations at regional warehouses, support and resolve operational issues, contact with the related team and coordinate/follow up the solutions.
- Manage claims for damages/missing items, reconciliations with LSP as well as invoicing and reporting processes.
- Routine site visits/inspections in the regional warehouses, support identification of solution actions. Follow through and report on implementation of the solutions.
- Track stock and occupancy in the regional warehouses to support ensuring highest order fulfilment rates
- Coordinate warehouse stock-counts, plan visits to the regional warehouses for stock-count purposes, take part in stock-count and report their results to senior management.
- Contact with the respective units to ensure reconciliation of LSP stock movements and report the results to the senior management. Make system related updates regarding stock movements.
- Track warehouse capacity utilization. Update weekly capacity tool, coordinate actions in order to avoid over capacity cases.
- System support and troubleshooting for stock&inventory management system (key user)
- Manage customs clearance daily operations with the related service provider and track KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics / supply chain management
- Experience in Logistics Service provider management and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) management is critical
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good command in MS Office
- Excellent Communications Skills and customer oriented
- Military service must be completed for male candidates
Role Title: Devices Procurement Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title Commercial Finance Analyst Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title Wholesale Negotiator Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
London, Greater London
Supply Chain Business Partner – Content Permanent London or Newbury G band We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner who will provide commercial support to the Consumer Commercial team at Vo
London, Greater London
Job title: Data Analyst and Reports Specialist Team: Terminals Job Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: Maintain and optimise the device supply chain teams reporting capability to deliv
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – IT -Newbury About the role This is a pivotal role within our supply chain team that will help shape the product and future of our IT strategy. As well providing commercial supp
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
1. Publishing of MIS and all other Dashboards to management 2. Managing & Maintaining KPI's 3. Support opcos for timely procurement and delivery of Telecom & Network equipment & services ensuring time